Chapter Six

(Warnings: sad man)

Razor tried his best to keep up his happy, confused, content demeanor, but his heart hurt. "Oh." He said with a deadpan face, he smiled before you could comment about his face. "Can Y/N do that to Razor's hair again?" You got to work on brushing his hair once more, not even noticing the clear water trickle down his cheeks.

He whined as he had a towel wrapped around him, it was freezing, and he was already shivering. "We gotta hurry back to the den so you don't freeze to death!" You playfully said, and Razor huffed, scrambling to walk closer to you for body heat. You both made it to the cave safely, but Razor's hair still hasn't dried. He shook his head, water flying everywhere, but his hair was thick, and it didnt get most of the moisture out. He whined, sneezed, and then eventually gave up. You helped him, bunching up his long hair, and ruffling his hair with the towel. Once it was dry enough and thawed a tiny bit, you lit the pile of wood under a cooking pot. You poured in some filtered water you and Razor had gotten a few days before, watching it coming to a boil. You threw in some tomatoes, chunks of meat, potatoes, and snuck some green onions in it. You noticed Razor slowly scooting over to the warmth of the fire, and to check what the wonderful smell was. He reached over to give you the second hug of the day, and you accepted now that he smelt like the pies your mother/father used to make. Razor leaned against you, you were warm, and he was like a cold penguin in the arctic without its mother.

You worked while he was hanging on you, his head now resting on your side. You poured the soup into two bowls, and Razor eagerly took one, tilting the bowl to the side, slurping down the creamy substance, and eating the solid pieces of meat individually. He didn't even give you time to give him a spoon. The sigh of more contentment filled the cave, Razor's stomach was full, and happy. Plus the warmth of the hot soup traveled all over his body. "Thank you, Y/N!" He smiled at you, his eyes closed, pink tinted his cheeks. Pink, on his cheeks, as he smiled at you. Pink.

Once Razor had fully dried, he put on a simple hood that was gifted to him by Bennett, his best friend. Plus it felt like his hooded vest, so he put the hood of the hoodie on top of his head. His eyes staring at the mouth of the cave, the outside glistened with white, and little specks of snow fell down. To him it was a beautiful sight, and was soon ruined by the memory of him being friendzoned. It genuinely hurt him to even think about it, and, as much as he loved the bath, he didn't want to look at the hot spring again. It was November. Five more months of you staying with him.

Five more months until you leave.

He didn't want you to go, he didn't like thinking about it, but it was reality. You noticed his blank stare, which did not dare move from the outside world. You crawled your way over to him, and sat on the wall next to him. Your hand moved next to his, and the slightest touch of your pinky against his made his gaze break from the white outside, and onto you. Alluring. Adorable. Kind. All those words would not leave his head as he stared at you, his pinky subtly moving to be touching yours. He followed your stare to the outside world, you shuffled closer to him when the cold breeze touched your face, and he placed his hand onto yours. You both did not move, just stared at the outside world. Your hands clasping onto each other, Razor thumb gently rubbing the back of your hand.

"Razor doesn't want Y/N to go."
.
.
.
.

"I dont want to go either, Razor."