2021

HEY BABIESSS!!!

I was just looking back and let me tell you, it was so fucking weird to look back at what I was writing. But what took me by surprise is that a lot of y'all liked this book in a time when I needed it, so firstly thank you all for reading and supporting this messy ass book. I looked at my lasted post and saw that someone still wanted me to update last year.. I didn't see that, but I plan to follow through now..

So with that being said, any ideas on how I should start this? I have some, but none that have stuck.

1) I want to incorporate the WWE universe into this series, except it will be my alternate universe saying that I'm branching away from lance's vlogs and I don't watch a lot of current wwe.

2) I add a TV show into the series and change where Sage and Octavia left off.

3) I just make this about Sage and Octavia. I feel like this was what I planned to do with the series after I matured, but I never really came back.

I'll leave it up to anyone who still decides to take their time out of their day and read this. I'll probably start editing the chapters soon, and I really hope some of you return. I miss writing and I want to make the people who wrote here even when I was gone happy.. I didn't realize the impact and I'm not sure I still do, but even if this is my last update or the first of many i wouldn't change the journey here. Thank you all <3

Side note: Now that I've finished editing two parts it y'all want I'd love feedback on the writing style, I tried to change it and make it easier to read saying that when I was looking through the comments I saw it was hard to understand.

-Lyssa🤍