Omg lance are you okay

Liz and I were talking while lance was thinking about what was going to happen. He was going to play real life fruit ninja.. I said "I'm going outside"  while walking outside. I was going to wait but I went out, I stood by and watched as lance was going to hit one and missed and hit his hand and started to scream. I screamed and ran into the house, "mom!...dad!, lance!". Dad ran out, once dad saw how bad it was we called 911. We began to try applying pressure but he was bleeding like crazy. Once the ambulance arrived Lizzy, Mom and I drove to the hospital.

I ran inside and to lances room. as soon as I got there he was vlogging.

I slapped him "that's for being stupid." I spoke.

"I know sis" he spoke.

"dumb ass" I mumbled under my breathe.

"Alyssa mouth..." mom said sitting down beside Lance to comfort him.

"sorry" I said dryly sitting down while pulling my phone out of my back pocket.

"When are we going back to cali?" I asked looking up from my phone, so I could text Tanner back.

"Tomorrow" he spoke.
"Yay, I can't wait!" I smiled while texting Tanner with excitement.
"Why so you can see tanner" he said laughing. "Maybe" I said blushing still texting Tanner.
"Really?" He spoke with a smug smirk.
I nodded and he laughed.

We left and I went home and went to bed, but at 2:00 I was woke up by a text.

Baby you up? (Tanner)
                                                         Now I am. (Me)

I'm sorry, I had a bad dream... (Tanner)

                                                  FaceTime me. (Me)

He called and I answered, when I answered I saw Tanner and I smiled.
"Hey princess" He said

"Hey babe" I spoke while yawning still tired

"I'm sorry I woke you." He said with a frown.

"No it's okay, I had a dream about you"  I said closing my eyes.

"What was the dream about?"

"I lost you.."

"Look at me." I opened my eyes and looked at the camera.

"You're not going to lose me, I promise."

"Good" I spoke closing my eyes

"Do you want to go back to sleep?" He asked getting back into his sleeping position.

"Yes please." I whispered fading back to sleep

"Then I'll see you in the morning beautiful" he spoke, but by time he said that I was already asleep.

When I woke up in the morning he was still on the phone sleeping, I smiled and got up to get ready to leave for the airport. Once I had everything ready I hung up, and texted him telling him I was leaving to come back to LA. Once I was done texting Tanner I got all my stuff and left with Lance and Lizzy to the Airport, once we got on the plane I fell asleep again thinking about what was to come.

hope you liked it ~Alyssa for Jes

A/N: This is the updated version, and I am going to leave the part above for personal reasons. If anyone is here to relook or coming for the first time how do you like it? I tried to change it and make it easier to read without cringing my ass off. :)