Chris

Before I start this, This is one of two endings to the story. I'm sorry but I don't have much inspiration to write this story. I'm sorry but if you want a part two than I suggest commenting. even 1 comment will give me motivation. Please keep this in mind as you read this, Thank you. 

-Toxicclovee 

Sage's POV

I woke up next to chris and smiled I got up, I brushed my teeth and took a shower. I heard someone step in the shower with me. I turned and looked at Chris. I smiled and walked closer to him. I thought about what I was talking to tanner about. "Sis, this is God's plan, you have to realize that this will play out and when it does you will know." Once Chris and i were finished with our shower we got ready to get dressed. Once I was dressed I walked out of the room and began walking toward Octavia's room. I stopped at the door frame and smiled. She was peacefully sleeping. I decided to go downstairs and prepare breakfast. Once I was finished with the Blueberry Pancakes I was ready to call the two down. I heard "You ready princess?" then I heard the two run downstairs and run in. "Food?" they both yelled. I giggled to myself and nodded. I handed them both there plates and made my own plate. I finished eating when I was about to put everything I heard "Mommy..." I turned and saw Chris on one knee, I covered my mouth and felt tears rushing to my eyes. " I should've done this a while ago. Sage Stewart, I have wanted you to be apart of my life as my wife since the day I saw you... You left and I didn't know what to do... my life was falling apart and I honestly didn't move on I kept hoping you'd come back to me... Once i saw you come back to earth via a Youtube video, I took every chance I could to get in contact with you. When you answered and we had that day yesterday, I knew you were the one and now you have Octavia who I will treat like my own... Just please... do me the favor to be mine forever. Forever and Always... please?" I was crying at this point. I nodded and let him put the ring on my finger. "Forever and always" I spoke aloud ready to begin my new life.

The End

Unless you comment ;) Saying that this is the part you want to be continued. :)