Octavia

Before I start this, This is two of two endings to the story. I'm sorry but I don't have much inspiration to write this story. I'm sorry but if you want a part two than I suggest commenting. even 1 comment will give me motivation. Please keep this in mind as you read this, Thank you.

-Toxicclovee 

Sage POV

"Octavia my love, You ready to begin this new life I have for us?" I asked as I put our house up for sale. "Yes mommy" she spoke as she grabbed my hand walking toward the U-Haul truck. She smiled as is strapped her in. We began our new life moving into a house in the town of Orlando Florida. I smiled as we began unpacking. I turned on cartoons for her and cracked my back ready to start this.

Once I was done I asked if she wanted food. She nodded and got her shoes on. I smiled and buckled her into her seat in my Jeep. "Where to?" I asked. "Chick-fil-a" she responded. I smiled and drove there. While driving we were singing Summer Walker the whole way. She smiled once we got there. I ordered our food and sat down in the play area. While she was playing I began writing in my notebook. "Dear John... I'm aware it has been a while... I'm sorry my love, I'm sorry you lost your life in an act of innocence. Our daughter... Octavia, that's what I named her. Octavia will always be my first... She will always stay in my sights, I promise I will stay with her and I will do everything to love her and love every moment we share. I will do this for you my love... I promise..." I sighed and looked at Octavia playing. Once we ate we headed home. I placed a now asleep Octavia on her bed and covered her. "Goodnight, my love" I smiled turning the light off and heading to my bed. I sighed and sat down... "New life here I come...

The End 

Unless you comment saying this is the part you want to be continued.... ;)