KiriKami

My rating: 10/10

Why?

This- this is my comfort ship. Abso-fucking-lutely is. Do I think they will ever get together in the anime or manga by Horikoshi's choice? No. But is it cute? It damn sure is.

These guys are in sync 24/7. They literally share a damned brain cell. I admire whatever the hell they have going on there. This is a damn good friendship.

For them, being in a relationship would forever be constant sleepovers and acting a fool. And if they were ever- and I mean ever having a bad day, the other would jump right in without hesitation whatsoever and know exactly what to do. And this is what I love about their relationship.

They share so many smiles and memories that it's absolutely endless. I feel like if they did have a relationship and break up, they'd automatically laugh it off and be like 'remember that one time..!' while giggling. Nothing can fuck their friendship up.

They're close enough to know probably the dumbest of secrets and spend a great amount of time together. Yet, not close enough to lose any trust between each other if something did happen. The dynamic is right there. But it isn't at the same time.

They call Kirishima and Midoriya the sunshine duo? Hell to the no. THESE GUYS are the sunshine duo. Like seriously-

"I'm having a bad day, can we cuddle, bro?"

"Yeah, sure, get up in here. Don't hesitate. Wanna tell me about it?"

"Nah, not now."

"That's cool, if you do, don't hesitate, dude."

"Alright."

THIS. THIS IS HOW ANY RELATIONSHIP SHOULD BE. IF YOUR PARTNER DOESN'T DO THIS THEN GET YOURSELF ONE THAT DOES!!!

To say the least, I ship it. Either way, I'd be completely fine if they remained friends for life or got in a relationship. In my opinion, they're too fucking perfect. They're my #2 Bromance and my #1 Romance.