TodoBakuDeku

My rating: 4/10

Why?

I don't know- You guys know I 100000% TodoBaku and BakuDeku. Yet, you guys should also know that I do not ship TodoDeku and that majorly gets in the way.

If it were the whole three-way relationship, then no, I'm not really super into that for this polyamorous relationship. But at the same time, that's how I believe it should be (if I were in this kind of relationship I mean, but I'm not interested in polyamorous relationships. I'm not against them, they're just not what I do at all. I've broke up with people because they've wanted to try this with me. I say no for myself and for my own personal reasons. Very personal).

If it were in a manner of one person in two relationships, then for most people, the polyamorous relationship of TodoBakuDeku would revolve around Midoriya. For me, it totally would revolve around Bakugo.

Bakugo needs both of these calm and collected variables in his life. Both are his rivals, and honestly he'd help them in his own sort of way. But at the same turn it just doesn't sound right to me for him to be dating the both of them?? I don't know.

I just don't think these three could ever work out. They're a trouble making trio and they're all great friends (especially with their development in the manga). Which is why I do not ship them.