KiriBaku/BakuShima

My rating: 3/10

Why?

Fuck, this is another one I'm going to get attacked for. That's why I'm getting the top three popular ones done and over with for. Any of these I can get attacked for- damn. Anyhow-

To me; this is a pure bromance. Bakugo needs that one friend he can forever trust and count as an equal that won't be ruined with a highschool romance. It's just kinda stupid.

Yes, there's a shit load of KiriBaku reasonings and points, but they're just really good friends in my opinion. Shippers go hell of overboard transferring platonic feelings into romantic ones.

Unlike TodoDeku, I understand where Kirishima x Bakugo shippers come from. The ship just isn't for me because my beliefs lay in, Bakugo and Kirishima just need that one secure friendship that won't be fucked up with highschool romance.

If they were to date and break up, think of the reactions. With these two it would never be the same. Bakugo's level of trust for Kirishima would decrease highly. Not because he did anything wrong, but if you've ever been in a relationship it always happens but remains unspoken. Whoever asks, just seriously didn't take your relationship seriously. Let's be honest.

Despite Bakugo's possible reaction, we all know Kirishima's attitude. He'd be really tense and awkward for a long time. They both will never look at each other the same way again.

In my opinion, this relationship should remain a platonic bromance. A damn good one at that.