TodoDeku

My rating: 2/10

Why?

I'll have to start off with this; It's a bromance for me. I'm getting attacked for this shit too. I see it coming. These are my opinions though. That's why you're here. To see MY opinions. Not yours.

For me, TodoDeku just doesn't have enough development. I don't see the reasoning in it??

Yeah, I get the whole sports festival 'it's your quirk, not his'. But to be honest, Midoriya really just pissed Shoto off enough to use his fire. Not inspire him.

Todoroki went through a hell of a lot more development than just a single phrase to come to terms that his quirk isn't some rip off of his dad. I truly believe that the whole phrase reasoning is disrespectful to his development.

First and second season Shoto, I absolutely fucking hated because of how damned petty he was with his daddy issues. Which is why I respect his development and change after the sports festival.

He went to see his mother to find closure, and trained with the Endeavor agency to earn a better handle on his quirk. That's admirable since at this time, Endeavor was still stuck up in his own head.

Other than the phrase reasoning, all you really have are crumbs. For me, personally, that's not completely enough for me to ship Todoroki and Midoriya in a romantic manner. Their friendship is really nice, but it's not even as developed as Iida and Midoriya's friendship (which is really underrated may I remind you) in my opinion.