Chapter 8

Aiden started to brush his lips, lumalalim na ang halik niya, nanghihina na ang tuhod ko sa sobrang galing niya humalik. I could taste the beer that we drinked earlier and I couldn't do anything about it because I'm starting to crave on his kiss.

"I'm sorry," that was the first he said when he stop the kiss. He seemed feel sorry, so I have to acted like it was okay. I think he was just drunk. Humina na siguro ang alcohol tolerance niya at tinamaan siya agad.

The days went so fast, it's been a week after the staycation with Aiden, I had a lot of things I have done just like we finished thesis defense, major outputs, a lot of errands and a lot of sponsor clips. I could feel Christmas vibes since it's December. And this month means a lot of works to do.

Aiden and I attended a fund raising campaign which was handling by his friend, Jude. It was nice experience for me since I have got the chance to meet more influencers and celebrities as well.

Aiden pushed me to do house tour on his penthouse at Cavite. Though I thought he was just joking that he preferred doing this by myself. He help me parin naman since he volunteered to be a videographer that time. After we kissed, I thought it would be awkward for us to see each other again. Aaminin ko rin naman na medyo nasaktan ako at hindi niya pala ginusto ang paghalik sa'kin. But that's okay. At least I know that he's not serious everytime he spilled corny banats to me. Nakalimutan ko nga pala na that's his way of handling girls, more like flirting with girls, but in a friendly way.

We also made a film about exchanging outfits. Though hindi ko pa naman balak iyon ipublished agad since ang dapat nga namin unahin ang mag-jowa challenge. We were trying hard not to join to a crowded people that's why we went to the mall 2 hours before it will close. It was a nice challenge for me, sana talaga ito na lang ang first collaboration naming dalawa. Sobra ko pang nagustuhan ang napili ni Aiden na outfit para sa'kin. It was black corset crop top and white printed cargo pants. He also bought black rectangle shaped waist bag, some accessories and black sock boots. Excited na akong masuot iyon. I just bought him a pair of hoodie jacket and denim jacket for his top and ripped pants for his bottom. Excited akong makita siyang suot iyon dahil never pa talaga siya nag denim jacket, but at least he's still loved it.

Wednesday came, Aiden showed himself in my condo unit to ruin my rest day. And just like what he told me, he will help me to practice driving manually. It's not that bad, I wanted to learn din naman. But my sched was hectic as hell kaya hindi ko talaga naisisingit ang driving lessons. But thanks to Aiden for having a long patience to teach me driving. It was a whole day practice and thank goodness at hindi ko naman nagasgasan ang sasakyan ni Aiden.

"You did great job today, Nadia. You can take the exam for getting a driver license." Aiden complimented. I couldn't stop me from smiling about it. Grabe siya kung pumuri, hindi naman pang professional ang pagda-drive ko kanina.

"Oo na, ang dami mo pang sinasabi. Tini-treat na nga kita eh."

We decided to eat our early dinner here in Pizza hut. Aiden seemed like he was craving for pizza, and so am I, kaya dito na kami dumiretcho para ilibre siya ng dinner.

"Next week final exam mo na, right?" he asked me before he ate the half of sliced pizza.