Chapter 10

I stopped my alarm when I hear it. I could smell the scent of Aiden, it feels like in every corner of this room, I can smell him. I looked at the side to see the shirt that he left when he pack his things. It's just a plain black shirt, it's kinda big to me though but I could feel that it was comfy.

I opened my phone first to see any update about him, but only he texted me when he was in airport. I smiled when he also note that he miss me. What can I expect to him, he's such a clingy person.

I just messaged him 'good morning' and mention that I'm about to take a bath. Then after that, I prepare my things for school before I took a bath. I decided to take my brunch in Wendy's so that I could bring food to Lola, just like what Aiden doing when he was here.

At exactly at 8:30 in the morning, I'm done fixing myself. I have a lot of spare time before the exam and I intentionally did that so that I can stay with Lola this morning.

"Hey, what's up?" I asked when Aiden video call with me.

"I'm here already, I have a nice weather here, but a little bit of cold. How are you babe? Damn, you look so good today. Now I really miss you for real."

I saw him pouting his lips that makes me laugh. Here this guy again, acting like a baby.

"I'm about to use your car. Are you sure you want me to use your car? Sinasabi ko sa'yo Aiden, if I bumped your car, that's not my fault, okay?"

I heard him laughing, nahawa tuloy ako kaya natawa na rin ako. Hawak ko na ang susi ng sasakyan niya, hindi ito yung jeep na lagi niyang gamit, ito yung sasakyan niyang ginamit ko para mag practice driving. I can say naman na kabisado ko na ang iilan. But I'm a little nervous now 'cause I'm not with him.

"I believe in you babe, I know you will not do that."

Nakapasok na ako sa sasakyan niya at pinatong ko kaagad ang gamit ko sa passenger's seat. I open the engine and the aircon before I came back to talk with Aiden, kanina pa pala siya nakatitig sa'kin habang nakangiti.

"What?" I asked him.

"Nothing. You looked like a hot and sexy driver. My car suits you well."

I couldn't stop myself blushing because of what he said. Geez, this guy! I'm getting miss him already.

"Oh shut up, babe!" I hissed, makes Aiden laughed again.

Aiden ended the call after that, so that's my cue to drive. I took a deep breath first before I push the clutch then the gas. It was a smooth drive that I couldn't believe I can still do that even though Aiden is not around. I wish Aiden is with me to see how he was so proud at me. I love the way he clapped his hands every time I'm doing good.

"Good morning Lola." I greeted Lola when I came to her room. I handed the food to Aling Fe to getting prepared. I can say that Lola is getting better, she can take a sit by her own. She doesn't look like weak just like the first time I visit her. I think she's on the process to become better. And I would lovely to know that.