"I-I just miss someone.."

OKAY GUYS, HELLO! I'M BACK! SO, TW FOR *SUICIDAL THOUGHTS* AND I THINK THAT'S IT?- ANYWAY, I'M SO SO SO SORRY THAT IT TOOK ME SO LONG TO DO THIS-- BUT UH, ENJOY!-

*SHUICHI'S P.O.V*
I had been thinking for a while, laying in my bed, tears falling from my eyes. I was thinking about what happened in the killing game.. Kiibo.. he sacrificed himself.. I miss him so much, I thought as tears started pouring faster.

"K-Kiibo..-"
*BEEP*
The alarm went off...

'Alarm?..'

'SCHOOL!-' I thought as I shot up from my bed, changing quickly and grabbing my things, running downstairs and out the door.

[At the school]

*3rd person p.o.v*

Shuichi ran up the sidewalk, running through the doors and into the school. He sat down on a bench and slouched, panting.

The school bell started to ring, causing him to get up and run towards his first class, not caring if he got caught running.

[A few minutes later]

During the lesson, Shuichi zoned out, thinking about what would happen if he could see Kiibo again..

'I miss him so much...' He thought. 'What if I... can be with him again?..'

Just then, the door opens, slamming into the wall.

"TETSUYA." The teacher yells.

'Tetsuya?..' Shuichi thought.

'Whatever'>shuichi

(During lunch)

Shuichi went outside on the grass and started eating his lunch, but then his old bullies found him and one stomped their foot into his sandwich.
"HEY! WHAT THE HE-ll..." He spoke, immediately regretting it.

"What was that, fucker?"
One said, kicking Shuichi's lunch box to a tree, denting the box.
"M-My lunch!.."
"mY lUnCh!! Oh I'm SaIhArA-"
Shuichi covered his ears, drowning out the bully's voice.

They noticed this and started to kick Shuichi.
Shuichi starts to tear up a bit, audibly sniffing.

"Awhh, what's wrong ShuShu?~ Are you a crybaby?~" one says, continuing to harm the frail boy.

"Leave him alone!" Someone yells. 'T-Tetsuya!' Shuichi thought.
The kids get annoyed and leave, feeling bored.

Tetsuya sits down next to shuichi, offering some of his lunch with a smile.

Shuichi takes some that he had offered and smiles back.

"So.. why do you look so sad all the time?" Tetsuya asked.
"I..." He started to think of Kiibo again, tears welling in his eyes.

"I miss my friend... h-he sacrificed himself for my other friends and I.. I loved him.. a lot.."
He answered, wiping his tears away.

Tetsuya(k1b0) thought for a bit.. 'h-he loved me?'

"W-Whatever! It's not like I'll ever see him again anyways..." Shuichi said,, you could hear the pain in his voice. He sounded close to tears.

"U-Uhm,,, Shuichi?..." Tetsuya said, quietly.
"hm?.."

"W-What was his name?.. if you don't mind me asking, that is..!-"
"Kiibo.... his name was Kiibo... you act very similar to him now that I think about it..." Shuichi thought for a moment...

"Hah, you couldn't be Kiibo... he died.. plus he WAS a robot after all..." he said, slowly frowning.
Tetsuya just chuckled awkwardly, sweating a bit.
'Shuichi's the ultimate detective! He's bound to find out sooner or later... I'll just have to wait and see,,' Tetsuya thought, beginning to watch the navy-haired male eat some food. He smiled, Shuichi looked so much calmer when he was eating....<3