Frazel: Meets Melinda Woods

(I have no idea about this but give me some suggestions! Frank's 17, and for the sake of the story, go with it)

Hey there creep that's stalking my amazing life in my beautiful head! I'm Melinda Woods, to all you weirdos who have been living under a rock that doesn't know me. I go to Wood Creek Academy, school. for gifted kids! Let me tell you a little secret since you don't seem to be leaving anytime soon: I'm not actually gifted. I know, what a surprise. Wanna know how I got in? My daddy is a famous model, Kaden Woods. My mom left when I was 2, but my step-mum is the uber-famous British actress Selene Waters, now Woods, so you can tell I'm super-rich. We live in a huuuuuuuuge mansion with a few maids and butlers. I have 2 personal maids, 1 personal butler, and 1 personal chauffeur. Anyway, Daddy bribed and threatened the principals, superintendent, and everyone else! He has a HUGE influence. Now back to me!

I have long, wavy caramel brown hair that falls down my shoulders to just above my waist. I have light pastel baby blue eyes with long lashes and all I need to do is flutter them, flip my long silky hair, and show off my curves and awesome body in general (AN: I feel so uncomfortable writing this) and I can get any guy I want.

I have a huuuuuuuuuuuuuge crush on the most handsome man in our school. He's on the football team, very smart, nice, and slightly shy! He just needs me to bring him out of his shell! My minio- sorry, friends, Suzanna Urban and Tara Reynolds told me all about him, since they're in the same hard classes as him. Oh there he is right now! (AN: I know Frank may not be the 'hottest' guy in school, but again, just go with it)

"Hey Frank, baby," I whispered seductively, putting my arm on his bicep and running it up and down (AN: Again, very uncomfortable, I don't know how flirting works so please just go with it). He looked confused and slightly uncomfortable, probably just wondering why the queen bee Melinda Woods was talking to him.

"Um, hey Melinda," he replied, touching my hand. Was he trying to get it off? No. Definitely not.

"Do you wanna come to my house at seven? My parents aren't home," I winked suggestively.

"Um, actually, I already have a girlfriend," Frank responded. WHAT!?!? "She's picking me up after school," he continued. "If you don't believe me, you can come." OH! He must be asking me out then!

"Of course I'll come baby," I whispered, winked and left.

Time Skip to After School

As I walked out of the school, Frank was sitting next to the big oak tree in the front of our school, looking as if he was looking for someone. "I'm right here, Frank baby," I said to him.

"I told you I already have a girlfriend!" He looked frustrated. With me? I'm sure not. "Here she comes now!"

She was real! Let's check out my competition, shall we? There was a gold Ferrari LaFerrari (AN: Don't know anything about cars, Pluto gave it to her) coming in. Out stepped a girl with chocolate skin, curly cinnamon brown hair, and weird gold eyes. She looked around, locked eyes with MY Frank, and run up and hugged him!

Suddenly a strange, HUGE black dog with red eyes ran over, freaking me out. "WHAT IS THAT? GET IT OUT!" I yelled. Other students just looked at me like I was crazy.

"It's just a poodle!" One said to me. The girl with gold eyes looked at me weirdly. "You can see it?"

"Well DUH!" I shouted.

Frank suddenly had a bow and arrows in his hands and started shooting the monster and the gold-eyes girl held a long sword and started slicing the monster up. After it disintegrated into gold dust, the girl and Frank threw me into the car.

"I'm Hazel," was the first thing she said.

"Are you missing a parent?" Hazel asked.

"Yeah, my mom left when I was a baby."

"Do you have ADHD or dyslexia?"

What!? I never told ANYONE about my dyslexia. "Y-yeah" I stuttered.

"Where does your dad live?" Frank asked, turning to look at me.

"Um... (gives directions)."

"Great!" Hazel exclaimed, and we started rushing to Daddy's house

Time Skip

After Daddy telling me to be strong and go with Hazel and Frank, and lots of tears, we drove to Camp Half-Blood, which was awful. I couldn't wear heels, cute clothes, or anything like I used to! And the orange T-shirt? I mean, EW! The only cabin that's cool is the pink one that smells like ME! I smell like designer perfume, usually Chanel. At the campfire I was claimed with a super-cute outfit, meaning I could live there! Though the counselor, Piper is NOT good enough for Aphrodite Cabin, I bonded with Drew Tanaka. It's fine here, but I never did get Frank. I married a guy from Ares Cabin though, his name is Sam. I'm good now, I have my Happily Ever After, and I still meet up with Daddy every Christmas and Thanksgiving, and Father's Day. Life is good.

Please comment!

QOTD: What is the name of the giant that was born to kill Poseidon/Neptune?

~J 🌊