Day 5

... Another day... another reason to live... *BEEEP* "Green, this is Grey, please head over to the cafeteria as soon as possible." ...Cafeteria? Did we finally make it one day without a kill? Oh, thank god, finally. Everyone has finally calmed down, we can all head into there, Black will tell us the plan, we can keep this up, and maybe the rest of us can leave here alive. I open the door to see-... ... ... oh... my... FUCKING GOD! Why did I think anything else happened?! Why do I keep forgetting I'm in a killing game? Why am I such an idiot?! ... That's what I get for making friends in here... Damn it... Brown is dead. Sitting at the cafeteria table, head down, and the wall behind him coated in blood. And just when I thought-. "I'll save you the introduction Black, I would like to cut right to the chase." So, I'm gonna take a wild guess and assume Grey already knows what happened. Let's see how this goes.

Grey- First off did anybody see Brown last night? ... anyone?
Red- I saw him last night.
Grey- Were you doing anything with him?
Red- Yeah, Purple and I were talking to him last night.
Grey- Purple is this true?
Purple- Yes, but I didn't kill him.
Grey- hmmm, Red, where did this take place?
Red- Right here, in the cafeteria.
Grey- And what did you all do?
Red- Well Purple and I were accusing Brown of-...
Grey- Alright, I know what happened. Purple killed Brown.
Purple- Wrong. I didn't kill him.
Grey- Well it couldn't have been Red, his story checks out. Do you have an explanation?
Purple- You didn't even listen to his story. How do you know what happened?
Grey- Position of the body, angle of the bullet, Red's story, and even your tone, you're obviously hiding something, now spill it.
Purple- Why are you all of a sudden the biggest idiot to exist? I didn't kill him. How about you tell me what you think happened.
Grey- Brown was invited under unknown circumstances, to the cafeteria at night with Red and Purple. After some discussion, things got heated and Brown tried to run. Red held down Brown in his chair, then Purple shot and killed Brown. Then the two left for their own rooms.
Purple- That's not at all what happened! Brown didn't try to run, Red didn't hold him down, and I didn't kill him!
Grey- Doubtful.
Purple- Red killed Brown! Not me! I told Brown to meet me in the cafeteria last night, I brought Red as protection. He wanted to leave to grab his own protection, but we told him to sit down. I accused him of killing Blue, he kept denying it, Red believed me and got mad himself and eventually killed Brown himself.
Grey -(sits down at the table resting her right arm on top of the table, looking up at Purple on the other side of the table) ...Liar.
Purple- IM NOT LYING YOU PIECE OF-(Purple reaches for her gun, but before she aims at Grey, without moving, Grey fires her own gun from under the table and kills Purple instantly.)
All- ...
Grey- Just as I thought, she was right about her story. Brown was invited to the cafeteria, Red was the protection, Brown was accused of killing Blue, Red believed it and killed Brown himself. Red told me the whole story, I just wanted to check from Purple.
Black- Then why did you kill her?!
Grey- First off, that was self-defense, she was gonna shoot me. Secondly, if I would have directly asked her, she would've lied. A wise man once said, "to get the right answer, say the wrong answer, then you will be corrected." I knew from the start, her story was true, I just wanted to see how far she could go before breaking.
Red- Green...
Green- hm? What?
Red- When... When Brown asked for protection, he wanted to get you. But we didn't let him.
Green- ... (leaves the cafeteria for his own room)

I can't be thinking about this stuff right now, I can't-... it was dumb of me to think both of us would have survived. We're in a killing game, everyone except one person is going to die. How am I expected to survive without killing anyone? I'm just gonna die either to someone else or die on the last day to Russian Roulette... guess I'll just wait for that day. I don't care that I'm hungry, I'll just have sleep for dinner tonight... if only he actually came to me, I could have protected him... he'd still be alive... ... we could have been friends... ... ...