Day 6

... Another day... another hell... *BEEEP* "This is Black please come outside as soon as possible." I... am so tired... of all these murders... ... just one more day, then it'll all be over. Even if I die, it'll all be over... fine, I'm up. I step outside and see everyone gathered around Grey's door. I can take a guess at what's happening, and I can also guess that without her, we're fucked. She knew her way around a scene, she could read the history of the body easily. How the hell are we supposed to find a killer if she was the victim. Her door was open and everyone was looking in at Grey's body on the ground, face up. Black says, without a minute to spare, "Would anyone like to take over this time?" ... no response from anyone... what the hell are we supposed to do? Our detective is dead with no deputy to take her place, but someone has to rise up to the spot. "I'll do it." Immediately I regretted saying that, I don't know what I'm doing, and I'm probably not gonna find the killer. But I'll give it a shot.

First, look for clues on the body."The body is sprawled out on the floor, face-up, a bullet hole through the head, gun in her right hand, and chair lying back on the ground... uhhh... ok, judging by the blood on the wall and the hole in the wall from the bullet, the shot was from her left side. That rules out suicide, because her gun is in her right hand... uhhh..." "uhhh Green?" White said sheepishly, "wasn't Grey left-handed? Remember when she killed Purple? She shot her with the gun in her left hand, so she had to be left-handed." ... she's right, but if Grey is left-handed, then why is her gun in her right? "Good thinking White, we'll come back to that... uhhh... this was probably done last night... because... the head isn't bleeding too much... I think... does anybody have any alibis or witnesses?... no one?... Great... uhhh... Ok back to the body. So Grey was left-handed, but her gun was in her right hand. So either she was in a rush to defend herself... or... I don't know." "Green," Red said assertively. "Let's focus on one thing at a time, let's find out if this was a murder or a suicide. Think about it like this, her door was unlocked and open when we all got here, either the announcer unlocked her door, or she did it herself. I doubt she would let anyone in her room, at night, this late into the game, unless you see something I don't." He's right too, speaking of the announcer... "Hey announcer, now would be a great time for a hint!" He responded "I assume everyone is in agreement? Ok, here is your hint, 'If you're confused, it's not the killer who is winning.'" ... Not a clue what that means, great. "Any ideas anyone?" Nobody... Awesome. I knew we were screwed as soon as I saw her body. She was the only one who knew what she was doing.

"Ok, we don't know who it is, and today is the last day before we can leave this killing game and hopefully go home, so here is an idea. Let's all grab some food and stay in our rooms until then." Black objects, "I don't believe that's the best idea, we should really continue the pairs plan-." "With all due respect, your idea of a plan has yet to have stopped anyone from being killed, including Blue, when it truly should have worked. If we all stay in our rooms until tomorrow, nobody has a chance to kill anyone. Now everyone stick together, grab some food, take a bathroom break, and don't leave your room for any reason." I don't know what is going through his head, if you keep doing one idea and people are dying, why do you want to keep doing it? We really shouldn't have let Black be the leader, all talk, no brain. But he was the first to come out of his room on day one, so we all just let him take the leadership role. That was our fault, confidence is the first step to leadership, whether they have good intentions or not. We all went into our rooms to wait until the final day, which gives me plenty of time to think. First off, what is the point of this game? It only rewards killers, the innocent ones have the least chance of survival at the end. Do the ones who made this game think everyone will just go savage? It's like they forgot some people have morals. Speaking of people, the only ones left are me, Black, White, and Red. Red and Black have one kill each, meaning White and I will have to risk our lives tomorrow. Actually, we still don't know who killed Blue, or Grey. I doubt any of us killed Grey, Black isn't good at hiding kills, Red felt guilty after his kill and immediately told Grey, and White and I wouldn't kill anyone even to live. But then that just doesn't make any sense, it had to be a murder, I think... nothing about that scene makes sense, it didn't look like a murder, and it didn't look like a suicide, so what the hell happened?! Not to mention the other big question, why was Grey's door unlocked?... this is giving me a headache... I just need to relax... ... I'll be fine tomorrow... ... ...