Chapter 1: The Mall, The Fall

Chapter 1:

I had just woken up, at 1:00, and my friend Maggie was already bugging me to go to the mall. The migraine in my head was pounding even worse than last night, and believe it or not I was just exhausted.

" Maggie, I wish I could but I just feel like crap honestly." I whined into my phone. I heard her sigh. "Listen, I'll pick you up around 2 o'clock and we'll head out okay?" she asked. I gave into her. "Alright. See you then." and with that I hung up.

I shuffled into my bathroom and got undressed to get in the shower. After my shower I put on some lavender shorts and a white tank top that had a black Peter pan color. I threw my dark blonde hair into a sock bun and applied some grey eyeshadow to my eyes with black eyeliner and black mascara. I had just put on my white vans when the door bell rang. I opened it too see Maggie standing with a bright pink sundress and her blonde curly hair in her face. "Hi!" she exclaimed. her high pitched voice made my ears ring. I grabbed  

my wallet and keys and purse and we headed out.

I hopped into the passenger seat and Maggie took the drivers. "How's your head Abby?" Maggie asked while applying even more lipgloss. "Bad. But I'll go anyway I need some new sandals." I said. Seconds later we were on our way. Maggie flipped on the radio. Of course One Direction came on.

" No. I don't want to listen to the radio." I attempted to shut it off but Maggie grabbed my hand and sang, "You'll never love yourself half as much as I love you" I rolled my eyes. Luckily we were there. I hopped out of the car and put my ray bands on. "Hey I gotta go get some perfume from Bath and Body so you can go get your stuff" Maggie said. "Alright" I said and placed my sunglasses on top of my head.

By myself I headed towards Macy's. My head started pounding so I reached into my bag for some water. I peered into my bag. BAM!

I hit something solid and I flew back about 2 feet and landed on my butt. "Ow!" I moaned, as my head almost exploded. My eyes were squeezed shut.

"I'm so sorry love! Are you alright?" a thick Irish accent said above me. I moaned and put my hand on my head. "I don't know. I've had a major migraine all day." I said. My eyes were still shut, so I opened them to see a pair of blue eyes looking down at me in a worried way. He had blonde hair with some brown touches. He lent me his hand and I gripped it weakly as I got up shakily. "I'll take you home, love. With a headache like that you shouldn't be at the mall!" he exclaimed. "Tell that to my friend." I mumbled. "What's your name, dear?" he asked. "Abby." I said, and tried to smile. "I'm Niall. Nice to meet you. Now let's go." he led me through a store and into the parking lot. We walked to a huge black car he opened the passenger door for me.

"Thanks." I said. He got in. "Hey, Niall?" I asked. "Yes love?" he responded. "You look familliar. I just can't put my finger on it." he laughed " I'm Niall Horan. From One Direction." he said. "Oh. Well what are you doing here?" I asked. "We have a concert in the city outside of here this Saturday. Would you like to come?" he asked. "Oh... Um sure. Oh I live on Maple Street. Just up ahead." I said. "Alright love. I'll have the driver pick you up around 6, does that sound alright?" he asked. I giggled. "Sure."

"How's your head?" he asked. "It hurts a lot." I said. "Heres my street." seconds later we were at my drive way. "When you feel better, call me please" he said and gave me his phone number. "Of course. Bye!" I said as he pulled out. I texted Maggie and told her I was home.

I think I liked Niall.