Chapter 4 Lets go to the beach...

I barely slept the whole night. i guess i was excited for the beach. i got up at 10 and ate. I dialled Nialls number, Ring, ring ring.... "Hello?" the irish accent made my stomach flutter. "Hey Niall!" i said. "Abby! Whats up?" He said. "Um wanna go to the beach? The boys can come too if they want. Dani Perrie and Eleanor can come too." I said nervously. I heard some various murmmers. "Sure! The girls are busy though, so just us 6." he said and i felt relieved. "Alright want me to pick you up or something..." i asked. i didnt know what to say. "No  no we'll just meet you there. Text me directions." he said. good. I didnt want to have to pack 5 boys into my car. "Alright meet you there! Bye!" and with that i hung up.

I quickly texted Niall directions, then went into my room.I went to my drawer and picked out a halter bikini that was violet and had ruffles on the top. I threw my hair in a messy bun on top of my head. I put on a pink strapless cover up that went to my knees. I slid my feet into some pink flip flops and grabbed my zebra print towel. Being finished with my clothes, i grabbed a tote bag and threw my towel, phone, sunglasses and keys in it, and left for the beach.

************************************************************************************************

When i got to the beach, i imeadiatly took my shoes off. My feet pressed into the extremely hot sand, so i ran to a spot that was open. I picked a spot about 20 feet from the water. Suprisingly, nobody was there. I couldnt see anyone, which made me a little nervous. I dropped my bag and layed out my towel. I ran to the water but stopped to let my feet touch the water. Warm.... that was nice. I walked in slowly letting my legs get used to it, and before i knew it, i was to my hips, then my mid stomach, and then, my neck.

I just floated for about 20 minutes, maybe even a half hour. Then i went to my towel.  i stepped out of the water, feeling cold because the water was so warm. When i got to my towel, i layed down. I was laying down tanning for a little bit but suddenly i felt a hand on my bare back. I jolted up gasping, but i saw 5 smiling faces looking down at me.

"Oh,you guys!" I said. They laughed at me. I got up and hugged them. "Why couldnt the girls come?" i asked. "Well, Perrie was recording, Eleanor was sick, and Danielle was at a show." Liam said. I nodded.

''Race you to the water!" Louis screamed and we all ran, laughing our heads off. Liam won, but i came in a close second.

"Wow, the beach is pretty empty" i said. The boys glanced at Niall. "What...?" i said cautiosly. "Well...I rented out the beach for the day..." Niall said. "What?????" i exclaimed "Why??" he turned red "Well..um..i was just...you know..." he stuttered, 'No trust me thats awesome!" i splashed him a little to show my graditude. He looked relieved. We swam a round for a little bit, except Zayn who would only go to his knees, where he coould see the bottom, which i was suprised about.But after almost an hour of swimming, we finally got out to eat our lunches.

We all had ham and cheese that Liam had picked up. "So Abby what did you think of the concert last night?" Harry asked. "Oh it was really really great besides the bratty girls that were next to me. They were pissed off that  i knew Niall." i said. i didnt say that i said we were dating....... cause that was a little lie. Yes we did like hug and we are at the beach together, but we werent dating. "Sorry bout that, our fans can be a little cruel sometimes." Louis apoligized but i just shrugged. What can you do? After a little while, we raced to the life guard stand.

i climbed up first to the top. Then Niall, then Liam, then Louis, then Harry, and finally Zayn. We sat on the bench that lined the perimeter of the box. "Sorry the girls couldnt come," Zayn said, "They were busy and El is sick." I nodded, "Thats fine, i mean, were still having a good time right??" i laughed. We stayed up there for a little while, until 5 when we decided we were done for the day. We climbed down whenwe saw the first flash. Then another, and another, "PAPARATZI!" Louis yelled. We quickly ran to our spot, rolled up our towels and, threw our trash in my bag and ran for the car. We jumped in Harrys car quickly and he started his engine and before we knew it we were at my house. Niall whispered "How bout dinner tonight. Pick you up in an hour?" i smiled and nodded and jumped out. "Thanks!" i yelled and Harry honked. I walked up when i saw a flash. What? They followed me here? To my house? Rude!

"Abby! Abby! Who are you dating?" Someone called. Okay first how did they know my freaking name? I quickly unlocked my door, ran in, locked it, closed all the blinds, and locked the windows too. Now i only had a half hour to get ready for dinner.

I put on a dark purple pencil skirt, a cream colored tank that had horizontal stripes, glitter on every other stripe, and some gold glitter heels. i applied some grey eye shadow and dark pink lipsick. I put my hair in a pony tail and grabbed my black clutch. i put my phone and keys in it just in time, when the doorbell rang.

"Hey! You ready?" I said. He was wearing a tuxedo. He smiled at me from ear to ear. "Of course! You look... amazing!" he said. I shut the door behind my self and we walked to the car.

***********************************************************************************

okay next chapter will be the date and like i have a good idea and sooooo like thanks for reading!!!!