Chapter 7: Interview....

Lunch was great, Lou loved Demi and gladly gave her the job after hearing the story of her work delema. Niall texted me and said something about an interview that I apparently needed to come to. I gave in eventually becuase really, what could go wrong?

I quickly dressed in a pink tank top with a gold peter pan collar and some jean shorts. I put on some pink converse and some gold bangles to complete my out fit. I put my hair in a pony tail with a white lace head band, and applied some gold glitter eye shadow with mascara and pink lip stick.

I texted Niall and told him i was ready, and he arrived in minutes.

"Hey! Whats up?" he asked pulling me in for a hug. "Nothin much." I replied. We walked to the limo that held the rest of the boys. I was greeted with HEEEEYs and WHATS UUUUUPs!

"Glad you could come!" Liam said as i sat next to him. "Why aren't the other girls here?" i asked. "Well, the radio station asked for you specifically, not the girls, they've all had their interviews." Zayn answered and shrugged. "Oh. Yeah i've never had an interview and i have no clue whats going on." I said truthfully. They laughed at me. "All you have to do is answer the questions they ask, simple." Louis said. Thats kinda how it works. "Alrighty then. Wait, what station is this?" I listen to many stations and hopefully this is one of them... "Hits 102" Niall said. "Oh Yeah! I listen to that station all the time!" I said excitingly.

We pulled up to a large building with a sign that read "Hits 102! Live with Becca and Tom!" There were TONs of fans pushed up on the baracades screaming and crying at the sight of the limo. There were bodygaurds lined up on the opposite side of the baracades holding the girls back. We stepped out and waved at the crowed. Niall grabbed my hand quickly as we walked to the doors. We quickly ran to the doors as a girl jumped the baracade and started running after us. "Go Go Go!" the gaurd that was next to us yelled. We quickly ran through the doors and closed them as she flang herself at the door. We turned to eachother and started cracking up.

There was a woman waiting for us with a blue pencil skirt and blazer with a white blouse underneath. She was asian and had her black hair up in a bun.

"Hello everyone! Glad you made it in safely. My name is Donna and i'll take you up to the station. Just follow me to the elevator and we'll go up!" She gestured to the elevator and we all crammed in. She pressed the number 3 and the doors closed as we went up in the elevator.

We stepped out and walked down a long hallway which led to a small, crowded room. There was a table in the middle of it with 2 people talking into microphones. There were 6 empty chairs and 6 empty mikes.

"Here they are now! One Direction ladies and gentleman!" Tom boomed into his mike. We quickly took our seats as Becca and Tom cheered into their microphones. "Alrighty then! While we get situated here, you guys can listen to One Direction! Here's Kiss You!" Becca said and flipped a switch on a box in the center of the table.

"Hey guys! How are you! Tom said while running his hands along his shiny bald head. I never expected him to look so... old. His cheeks and eyes showed age by the wrinkles that surrounded them, his eyes creasing at the corners, and dull blue orbs looked at me intently. "You must be Abigail Love! Nice to meet you dear!" He gave me a wrinkled hand to shake which I shook gently.

"Abigail! I'm Becca!" Becca on the other hand was young and gorgeous. Her voice smooth with a small accent... Italian maybe. She had long brown hair with Blonde highlights, and glowing brown eyes.She smiled at me revealing tiny dimples on her smooth olive skin. I shook her hand too.

"Alright. We'll just ask you a few simple questions, it'll last about ten or so minutes." Tom said just as Kiss you finished. Becca flipped the switch back on. "Okay! We have the boys of One Direction here with us today, along with a new face, Miss Abigail Love! How are you all today!" Becca said. "Great!" We all said into our microphones. "Okay we have some questions from our listeners, first Demitra, 'Niall-where did you and Abigail meet?'" I looked at him and cracked a slight smile.

"Well,we bumped into eachother at a local mall, started chatting, exchanged numbers, and you know, the rest is history." He smiled back at me.

"Awe how cute!" Tom and Becca cooed. I turned a little red. The interview dragged on until it was finally over. "Alright that's it for this interview! Here's Demi Lavato with Heart Attack!" Becca flipped the switch again. "Good job guys!" We all hugged goodbye.

"Hey, where's the bathroom?" Niall asked. "Too the right, last door." Tom said. "Alright guys stay here be right back." Niall said and walked out.

About 5 minutes had passed and Niall wasn't back. "I'll go look." I volunteered. I entered the long hall and turned right. I pulled out My phone to text him when I heard a crash in the room ahead of me. I entered to find Niall, his back facing me. "Niall? What are you ..." I paused when heturned to face me. I dropped my phone at my side and gasped. He turned to face me, but he wasn't the only one.

"Maggie???" I shrieked. Her arms were around Nialls neck. They were kissing.