Chapter 3 The Concert

We walked to our seats, front row. Danielle got the end, Eleanor sat next to her, Perrie next to Eleanor, and I was next to Perrie. There were 3 extra seats next to me. We chatted for a little while until the girls came.

They were 3 teens, probably 15, and they sat next to me. One had big curly red hair, freckles, and green eyes, another had pin straight blonde hair and blue eyes, and the other had wavy brown hair and brown eyes. They all gasped at the girls faces.

"Oh. Em. Gee. Look who it is guys!!!" the blonde squealed. The other girls gasped and squealed too. The girls waved and smiled. The red head turned to me. "Who are you?" she said in the snottiest way possible. Now I know why they have front row. "I'm Nialls girlfriend. Abigail Love." I said trying to be kind to her. She wrinkled her nose at me. "Umm no Nialls mine." she rolled her eyes. "Honey, I think I know my own boyfriend, so sit yourself down and enjoy the show." she turned tomato red and sat down. Luckily she was at the end. The blonde girl was next to me and she turned to me and whispered

"Can I have an autograph?" she looked about 12. I smiled "Of course!" she handed me a little 1d notepad. I signed it and handed it down to the girls. It was my first autograph, so I just did a cursive type thingy. She smiled at me "I'm sorry for my sisters. They are annoying to me too"

All of a sudden lights dimmed. The arena screamed so loud I thought my ears blew. The five boys appeared on stage smiling and waving. I glanced over at the three girls, and they were bawling. I laughed in my head. Music started up, the begining to Kiss You, my fave! the order of the songs was Kiss You, Back For You, Summer Love, Rock Me, I would, Change My Mind, Loved You First, Last First Kiss, Nobody Compares, Over Again, Cmon Cmon, Still the One, Heart Attack, Shes Not Afraid, The Dont Know About Us, Little Things, And last was Live While Were Young. It seemed so long.

We waited for everyone to leave, but it seemed the girls next to us were doing the same. We sat for about 15 minutes. The red eyed girls were glaring at us. Perrie decided to break the silence.

"So howd you like the concert girls?" she asked. The brunette spoke up finally. "Great. When are you leaving?" snotty little girl was she. "After you." i mumbled "What was that fake girlfriend?" the red head said. "Um girls your mother is probably waiting for you so ummmm like bye!" Eleanor said. "Crap!!" the brumette shreaked and with that they bolted for the exit.

We scanned the areana for any stragglers. "All clear!" i said. We walked to the exit, but turned right, where the boys were. Wewalked down an exremely long hallway until we reached a large room. The boys were sitting aroumd the table talking about the performance. Danielle put a finger to her lips. We llistened to there convorsation.

"It seemed good to me!" Louis said.All the boys nodded.

"Hey Niall ive been meaning to ask you a question." Liam said."Sure." Niall said cautiously. "You know how like your always talking about Abigail and how you know you brought her here?" i could see Niall blush "Yeah....." he said. "Are you dating???" Harry finished. Niall sighed. "No. Well i havent quite asked her yet i mean, i do really like her."

i looked at the girls and the were smiling at me. i couldnt help but blush.

"Hey boys!!!" Danielle started to walk in the room. i face palmed I myself. The boys all jumped up. "oh uh hey did you hear anything?" Liam asked. We shook our heads. I sat next to Niall. "You did great!" i said smiling. His cheeks turned red. "Thanks." he smiled back at me. "Well we should probably head back now, its gettin late..." Zayn said, and we all filled out to the car.

*************************************************************************************************************

Niall walked me to my door. "Thanks for coming, it meant a lot." He smiled at me and i turned a little red. "Thanks for bringing me. You were awesome!" i said. i opened my door "We should go out and do something tomorrow, the beach is down the street." i said, trying to not make it obvious that i really liked him. "Totally. Call me tomorrow and we'll make plans." he said. We stared at each other for a moment, neither of us knowing what to say. "Umm Yeah...ill talk to you tomorrow.Bye!" i walked in my house, waved bye and shut the door.