Chapter 6: The Premiere!

I didnt want to get up. Didnt want to have to face the day. My bed seemed to warm and comfy to move. But i eventually got up and waddled to my kitchen. I got out my phone and asked Niall to come over. I didnt even feel like eating. I hoped up on my kitchen counter and scrolled through twitter, gained 12k followers, over night, like a boss, and those followers included all 5 of the boys and the 3 girls. My phone buzzed, and my doorbell rang. Glancing down at my phone i saw a text from Niall saying "Here!"

I hurried to the door, remembering Maggie called me last night. I opened the door to see Niall, dressed in a plain white tee shirt and his plaid pajama bottoms. I raised my eyebrow at him, but he returned the look at my penguin footies. I shrugged and let him in. 

"Whats up?" He asked taking a seat at the barstool at my kitchen . I sighed. "She called last night, i didnt answer, but you know..." i moaned. He smirked at me, "Well, you're gonna call her today right?" he asked. i rolled my eyes "Yes but im nervous" i sighed, "Want anything to eat?" i asked, but he shook  his head, "Quit stalling." he joked "Ha.Ha," i mumbled. "Ok,ok." i pulled out my phone and pulled up maggies contact. I looked up at Niall and he nodded at me encouragingly. ugh great, here we go. It rang, and rang, and rang.

"Hello?" she said. "Um...um...um Hi Maggie it's Abby. whats up...?" i asked shakily. "Abby??'' was that an angry tone or what? "Yeah... hi." i looked up at Niall and he mouthed tell her. "Well, i dont know if you've heard but-" "You're dating Niall Horan." she cut me off, sounding like she was gritting her teeth. "Um yeah..." i bit my lip. "You know what, Abby? Im actually extremely pissed off at you. Why the hell wouldnt you tell me right away?" she yelled. I looked at Niall whose eyes were wide. "Well i didnt really know until last night and i didnt know how you would take it and-" "Thats bull Abigail. How i would take it? I would be happy if you fricking told me." she sighed forcefully and mumbled something under her breath. "I'm done. You know what? You'll pay for this." and she hung up. I fumbled with my phone before i shut it off. 

"Um, wow." Niall said. "Niall. What does she mean." i said looking down at the floor. He sighed. "I have no clue, but i'd be careful at the premiere tonight." i looked at him funny ''Premiere?'' i smirked. "Oh, yeah, wanna come to a movie premiere tonight?" "YES!" i shrieked. He laughed at me. "What do i wear, oh my god, i need to pick out what to wear." i paced the kitchen mumbling to myslef. "Abby, calm down, i've got people remember?" i laughed "Right, what movie is this?" he shrugged, "Im just told to come." i rolled my eyes. "What time?" 5, we should go now, its 3." i looked at the clock. WOW.  "Be right back!"

i ran into my room and threw on some jeans black I heart Dance crop top with a white cami underneath, along with red converse. I picked  and gold hoop earings and some gold bangels. My hair just went up in a pony tail and a light pink bow. I only put on some silver eyeshadow and mascara.  After brushing my teeth, i flew out of my room, i saw Niall changed into some jeans and a red polo. I raised my eyebrows at him "I just changed." he shrugged. "Lets go!" I said excited, grabbing my phone, keys, Niall's wrist, and running out the door. 

We were greeted with flashing lights and yelling reporters, but Niall put his arm around me and lead me to the car, opening the door for me and slightly pushing me in. He went around to his side and hopped in. "I hate paparatzi." i mumbled. Niall laughed "Same here." He flipped on the radio and we jammed out to PSY, mumbling the korean words, but shouting the words we did know. Within a half hour we were at a medium sized brick building. 

"Where are we?" I asked. "We're getting ready here, we have our designers in here." he said. "Oh my god." i said. "What?" Niall looked at me funny. "Demi. Did you ask Lou?" i asked grabbing Nialls forearm. He laughed "Of course, she'll talk to you about it." i sighed in relief. "Lets go." We got out of the car, luckily no paparatzi, and we headed into the building.