HELL FIRE

HELL FIRE!

Oh darling, you will be good to me, won't you?
Because we're going to have a strange life.

a farewell to arms; ernest hemingway

————————————

teja berka had a knack for destruction.

with the flick of a wrist she would watch a town burn to the ground, and oh, what a pretty sight it was. not just any town, of course. but the town that had wronged her. the town that had stolen her innocence, her childhood, her life.

and she would watch, with a fervent smile on her face, as the buildings turned to ash just as her mother had.

the taste of vengeance sickly sweet on her tongue.

more, more, more.

her conscience demanded it. more destruction, more ash, more fire, more power. and she would give it delightedly.

teja berka's soul danced with something wild and powerful and impossible to tame.

but nikolai lantsov had a knack for the impossible.

( ...is that fear in your eyes?
        or is it desire?...)

TEJA BERKA. . .  the piroman'yak

  the piroman'yak

NIKOLAI LANTSOV. . . the privateer

 the privateer

(...tell me, darling,
what is the difference?...)

all other characters. . . as described.

a.n.
i feel like this synopsis is blah so i might change it at some point but idk so let me know what you guys think!!

anyways, i just started rule of wolves a few days ago and i love nikolai so much so i kinda just decided to stop procrastinating this and publish it. also i feel like there is no face claim that perfectly suits nikolai (imo) but janis is the best one i've come across so :)

i don't intend on making this any more graphic than the books are written but i will be sure to add tw's onto chapters that might be triggering to some readers!

enjoy! <3