Burn the world for her

Important please read :-

I've decided to continue this book ideas borrowed from Crooked Kingdom & the Six of Crows. Because I've not read the shadow & bone or other trilogies relating to it & I don't want to mess it up :)

I've my papers due, so I've no time to read the other books. So, I'll just have to work with what I've read from crooked kingdom & six of crows :)

〰️〰️〰️

Different type of languages:-

E
English
F
Fjerdan Language
K
Kaelish Language
Kerch Language
R
Ravkan Language
S
Shu Language
Suli Language
Z
Zemeni Language

English was the most common language & almost everyone knew how to speak & read English, only a handful of them that resides far from civilisation couldn't.

〰️〰️〰️

These events take place after Tatiana leaves Ketterdam, this chapter is focused on Kaz mainly to show what kind of a person he is from someone else point of view because if you've read SIX OF CROWS or CROOKED KINGDOM you'd know how Kaz is cold, cruel & distant but he has a soft spot in his heart that he never shows to the world.

The way Tatiana see Kaz is different from the others because Kaz is always kind to her. But to the world Kaz is different, so this story is about what kind of a person Kaz really is to the world.

Lucas Huxley 17 years old, stands 6'2 in height, he's fair, with light brown hair & green eyes, he's good looking & has a charismatic personality.

Timothèe Chamaleut as Lucas Huxley, here's a picture of the actor since he's not in the series.

POV Lucas Huxley.

Warning:- abuse, strong language, violence.

〰️〰️〰️

▪️ Lucas Huxley ▪️

▪️ Lucas Huxley ▪️