☠︎︎sʜᴇs ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀᴅ ɢᴜʏ☠︎︎ 2

sʜᴇs ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀᴅ ɢᴜʏ ᴘᴀʀᴛ 2ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟴

sʜᴇs ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀᴅ ɢᴜʏ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ 2
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟴.𝟯𝟵

               Stacey let out a groan of pain, looking to her palm that was staked into the wall then next to her, an unconscious Caroline before hearing a soft groan making her tilt her head to the side and seeing Alaric waking up, his palms also daggered to the wall and he let out another groan of pain, all of them drenched in vervain but it doesn't affect him.

"Alaric?" Staceys voice was barely a whisper and he tilted his head to the side, facing her. "You're human...why would they keep you here?" She asked.

"They want to—" When Alaric spoke, it felt like knives were penetrating his skin but he continued speaking none-the-less, "—they want me to tell them who the vampires in town are." He explained.

"You need to tell them." Stacey spoke, her voice getting slightly louder as she moved her palm slightly only for a moan of pain to escape her lips.

A look of shock fell over Alaric's face, he thought she would tell him not hit but Stacey did the complete opposite. "What— no!" He protested.

"I promised my mom that I'd keep you safe and let you live out the rest of your human life, you aren't dying tonight." Stacey declared and his eyes fluttered. "Alaric, please tell them."

Alaric opened his mouth to speak but was interrupted by a paper flying over to them. The paper opened itself to show it read 'We are coming for you - A.F'. The two breathe in relief as the paper turns into ashes then nothing visible.

"Guys?" Caroline mumbled and they turn to her. "Whats going on? Where are we?"

"Tony got us."

-

"We can't just barge in there, kill Tony then turn to the rest of the hunters and go 'whoops, sorry?'." Annabelle told Klaus who suggested they go in, kill Tony and save the rest. "For all we know, they might have back ups who also have back ups, maybe more witches or more locations that have more hunters."

Klaus let out a growl while Kol rolled his eyes at him and Elijah sighed, "Niklaus, you're not thinking logically right now, our main priority is to keep them safe."

"Someone here has logic sense, never thought I'd see the day." Rebekah mumbled.

"Okay, so if we're just going to keep them safe, it's best we don't just go all together, they less they know about the amount of vampires in town, the better." Annabelle explained and tucked a strand of hair behind her ears. "We'll get into the building with a cloaking spell but who's coming with me?"

Kol shook his head. "You aren't coming, you are putting the cloaking spell on Klaus and I then make yourself tea and wait for us to arrive then we'll live happily ever after. That's what you wanted, our help."