☾ʀɪɴɢs ᴀɴᴅ sᴄʀᴇᴀᴍs ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴇᴊᴀ-ᴠᴜ☽

ʀɪɴɢs ᴀɴᴅ sᴄʀᴇᴀᴍs ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴇᴊᴀ-ᴠᴜᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ-ᴛᴇɴ 41

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ-ᴛᴇɴ
41.10

       Annabelles eyes fluttered open to see Kol driving them somewhere and she grunts, looking down to see her hands in cuffs. "Cute." She, without any effort, rips the cuffs out and Kol rolls his eyes. "So, where are we going Mr.Mikaelson?"

"I remember the day we went to your sister, the dead one and we went to this secret house that you built with your dad." Kol muses and she raises a brow. "A little deja-vu should help."

"Oh yeah, totally." Annabelle looks out the window. "You can't fix what doesn't want to be fixed. You can't redeem someone, Kol, because no matter what, deep down inside, they'll be the same bitch you tried to get rid of. The only person capable of that is myself."

"Exactly. Your reaction is your humanity. I couldn't ca—"

"You couldn't care less? Yeah, I've heard that one before, I've also heard how you're going to kill me oh and Beatrice and Jeremy and a lot of other people you didn't kill even though you said you were going to do so. You're all bark and no bite. What a bore."

"And I haven't killed any of those because you asked me not to."

Annabelle chuckles, looking out the window as they begin parking. "Was is for me or was it the fact you wanted to convince yourself you're capable of redemption by using a naive young witch as a muse? I remember the night I had a nightmare— the first time and you called me pathetic but we both know thats you."

Kol didn't answer, knowing he wouldn't be able to control his anger. Instead, he stares at her which she gladly returns. He and Annabelle would often stare at each other, he was always aware of how her heart would beat faster or how she'd flush with embarrassment when someone catches them (mostly Rebekah). But now, her eyes held nothing but when he looks deeper, he can see a speck of the Annabelle he fell in love with. Kol also took note of how she didn't look away like Annabelle would usually do, when her humanity was on and this happened, she would turn away, looking at the moon, stars, sun or even her book but never maintain such long eye contact. It made him squirm uncomfortably in his seat which made her smirk widely.

As she leans closer, he gets out of the car and she follows out. As they make it to the door, Kol tries to open it but it's locked making him roll his eyes until he heard the lock click and he turns to Annabelle who sends him a suggestive wink.