☾ᴍᴏᴠᴇ ᴀᴡᴀʏ☽

ᴍᴏᴠᴇ ᴀᴡᴀʏᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ-sɪx

ᴍᴏᴠᴇ ᴀᴡᴀʏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ-sɪx. ғɪғᴛᴇᴇᴍ
46.15

A week later:

"I want to leave Mystic Falls. With Annabelle. Shes immortal and so am I. I'll take her away from this life for at least two decades. We will visit every three months. Maybe eventually get married such as yourself and Stacey." Kol looked to Rebekah who shook her head.

"You go on one date and you already want to leave? Did she even agree to this?" Rebekah taunts.

Kol sends her a sharp, annoyed look. "No, but she will, she's as sick and tired of this crucial town as I am. I'll be doing her a favor."

"No." Klaus shook his head and Kol snapped his head towards him. "You're not leaving."

Being short tempered like Rebekah and Klaus, his jaw clenches. "And who are you to have a say in what I do?"

"Your brother."

Kol glares at him. "I am leaving and if she wishes to come, I will not hesitate to take her with me."

"You do not get to leave and get a happy ending with all the chaos that is roaming around our lives. Feel free to take a month vacation, I'll even let Caroline book you the tickets for your flight but you do not leave us."

"That's not your decision to make!" Kol exclaims, the glass of bourbon in his hand shattering into small pieces but he doesn't even bat an eyelash. "All of you have experienced love. Rebekah fell in love with that hunter in the past. You fell in love with Tatia and so did Elijah. Finn fell for Sage. What have I experienced? Betrayal? I ask you all, my family, for something as simple as my freedom but you are all too selfish to obligate." Kol growled.

"Do not let me put a dagger through your heart, Kol." Klaus warned. "And it will be for nothing because she will say no."

Kol stepped forward but Elijah out a hand on his chest to stop him. "Always with the dagger threats! You deny all of us the freedom to love but yourself! You are—"

"Kol, don't." Elijah interrupted.

"You are much worse than Mikael! No wonder he did what he did, I would've as well." Kol yelled, knowing his weak point and Klaus grabbed his throat, holding him with a dagger to his heart. Kol quickly pushed him off and pulled out a white oak stake, holding it to his heart.

Rebekah and Elijah step forward but Kol sent them warning looks. "I am not the bad guy in this chapter of our families story! I'm the wronged, I'm the dead but never mourned! And whilst you got everything that you wanted, I got a family who didn't care if I lived, or if I died."