Chapter 25

Uraraka stood in on the first place podium with Kirishima in second and Tokoyami in third. They're given their medals then they head off to their class.
Bakugo watched Uraraka walk up to him "looks like you took my advice"
Uraraka rolls her eyes smiling "nah I just did what I do"
"Ha! As if I helped and you know it!"
Uraraka laughs "maybe... you know it's really nice seeing you less wary of making friends"
"What are you talking about?"
"Well when you first came you were all like 'I don't need friends!' and now look at you you've got me and Iida"
Bakugo rolls his eyes "you guys aren't my friends you're just people who won't leave me alone"
Uraraka smiles "alright whatever you say"

Midoriya throws a knife at the tv "that girl needs to go!"
Shigrakai glares at Midoriya "you're getting us a new tv!"
"As if! I have other things I need to do"
Midoriya crosses his arms Shigrakai rolls his eyes "we need to get that Todoroki kid he seems important"
"He's hero Endeavors son youngest out of four the eldest is dead his mother is in the hospital it was a quirk marriage he's the successful one"
"Yet another reason you're useful you gather intel"
Midoriya scoffs "yeah yeah we also need to get the two kids who are friends with Kacchan along with Kacchan himself I want them dead"
"No worries I'll make it happen"
"you better"

Bakugo had gone home from the sports festival. He went inside and saw a banner that said 'congratulations!' Bakugo rolls his eyes and heads to the kitchen assuming his parents and Inko would be there.
They were with a cake Inko smiles "we know you didn't win but you got pretty far"
"Yeah brat you did good"
Bakugo smirks "hell yeah I did good"