Chapter 30

Deku punches a punching bag the internships were over and the only that happened was a hero was killed.
Deku punches the bag again "not only did we not find where the girl was but Kacchan's other friend didn't do what I thought he would! What's worse is Katsuki made his hero name Kacchan!"
Deku kicks the punching bag Shigrakai rolls his eyes "get over it we'll have another shot some other time"
"But we had a shot now and we missed it!"
Shigrakai groans as Deku continues to complain.

Bakugo finally made it home he walked over to the couch and laid down on it shoving his facing into a pillow.
Mitsuki walks over to him "welcome ba- what on earth happened to your hair?"
Bakugo speaks but it was muffled "Best Jeanist said my hair was unruly and needed to be tamed so he brushed it down a lot and now it's stuck like this"
"Well go fix it"
Bakugo groans "I'm not getting up till I have to go to school"
Mitsuki rolls her eyes and walks away. Bakugo held true to his words and didn't get up till he had to go to school the next day. When he got to school he was told him and his class would be doing first term final exams. Bakugo groans resting his head on his desk he was going to go against Midnight with Uraraka.
Uraraka walked over to Bakugo he glares at her "you better win this because I am tired and not in the mood to lose"
"Don't worry Bakugo I interned with Gunhead I learned a lot"

Midoriya screams "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! NOW SHE SAYS IT?! UGH I HATE THAT GIRL!"
Midoriya stabs his dummy in the head then kicks it while Shigrakai laughs.