Chapter 26

Bakugo went to school the next day with a cupcake in his backpack for Uraraka. When he got to the classroom he saw Uraraka and Iida he walks over.
Iida looks at him "ah Bakugo hello I was just congratulating Uraraka on her win"
Bakugo nods "she might not of if you showed to your fight with her"
Uraraka thinks for a moment "yeah what happened? Why'd you suddenly disappear?"
Iida sighs softly "my brother was attacked by a villain called stain he was badly injured he can't be a hero anymore"
Bakugo nods "well then you better keep your head up for him"
Uraraka nods "mmhm! He probably wouldn't want you to be sad!"
Iida smiles "thank you both I'll do my best to follow your advice"
Bakugo glances at Uraraka "you still have your hair up?"
Uraraka touches her hair "oh yeah I actually kind of like the style"
Uraraka smiles Bakugo rolls his eyes "of course you do also" Bakugo takes out the box the cupcake was in "here my parents made this for you"
Uraraka opens the box smiling when seeing the cupcake "well tell them thanks for me it looks great"
Bakugo nods "yeah whatever"
Bakugo walks away to his seat and waits for class to start. Once class started Bakugo followed along with the lessons till lunch. He sat with Uraraka and Iida though he debated on not. It's a simple debate every time he usually ends up sitting with them.
Uraraka got out her cupcake "did you hear? There was a robbery and murder at a tv store"
Bakugo glances at Uraraka "the hero's caught the villain who did it right?"
Iida shakes his head "actually I also heard that story and the villain wasn't caught the guy was stabbed so it was a villain with a knife type quirk"
Bakugo holds his breath "or it was Deku..."
"Him? Why would he want a tv?"
"How should I know he's gone crazy!"