Chapter 44

Once Iida went in Deku jumped down into the forest. Toga Dabi Twice and Shigrakai followed Twice made a Dabi's to catch all of them at the bottom so they wouldn't get hurt. Once they landed Dabi started to the entrance of the camp where they'd go through the forest. Toga headed to where everyone was walking through so she could get Uraraka. Twice followed her so he could get Iida Shigrakai and Deku stayed where they were.
Deku takes out a knife and gun "it's finally time you'll hold Katsuki so he can't escape Kurogiri will open the portal and then we'll have them"
Deku runs into the forest with Shigrakai.

Uraraka was walking through the forest with Tsuyu when someone tackled her. Uraraka screams and tries to get the person off Tsuyu. The person stabs her Uraraka tries to scream again only to have her mouth covered.
The person smirks "hi there! I'm Toga it's so nice to meet you!"
Toga starts to drain Uraraka's blood Tsuyu wraps her tongue around Toga. As she's about to pull Toga away her tongue is cut off. Tsuyu covers her mouth trying not to scream. Toga picks up Uraraka and runs to where they started.

Bakugo find Tsuyu and helps her up "what happened?!"
"They took her..."
"Who?!"
"Someone named Toga they took Uraraka"
Bakugo's eyes widen "they what?! Which way did they go?!"
"I don't know..."
Another scream is heard just as Todoroki catches up with Bakugo.
Bakugo hands Tsuyu to Todoroki "take care of her if there's another scream I might find Uraraka"
"Wha- Bakugo!"
Bakugo runs to where the scream came from.

Twice made Dabi and had him use fire to melt Iida's pipe's shut. Iida holds his legs in pain he gets up as fast as he can Twice walks over and kicks Iida's side making him fall. Twice has Dabi pick up Iida by his legs while burning his pipes so he can't run away. Twice heads to where Toga went leaving a Dabi to deal with Ojiro if he tries to follow.

Bakugo arrives at where Iida was taken finding the fake Dabi and Ojiro. He jumps on Dabi and explodes him literally. Bakugo wipes the gunk from the exploded Dabi off of him.
He looks at Ojiro "are you hurt?"
"No but they took Iida!"
Bakugo's eyes widen he didn't know what people wanted with his friends but it couldn't be good.
Bakugo shakes his head "head back to the camp I'm going to go check if there is anyone else who got taken"
Bakugo run past where he left Todoroki and Tsuyu.

Deku was annoyed at this point he couldn't find Bakugo "Kacchan I know you're here come out and face me!"