Chapter 9

"Ok just to get the picture... THE ANIMATRONICS GOT OUT?!"

The Doctor look outside to see blood and also screaming children. "WELL, FOLLOW THEM!!!" Emily shouted. I ran infront of Chica. "PIZZA!!! CHICA WANT PIZZA?"

"P-ZZA?" Chica screached. I turn to Emily," GRAB SOME PIZZA!!!"

"OK!!" She runs to the kitchen. While she did that, I quivered." I'm not human, but that doesn't mean I can't be scared, right?" I tell the doctor. "Very true, im always scared Jess, of losing you." I blushed. " AHHHHHHH" I heard a Adult Ladt screaming, I push her away," It's ok, look. Doctor, give me the psychic paper..." I whisper to him. He does what I said and gives me the psychic paper. The Lady looks at the psychic paper. " Oh thankyou! Will you find my boy, police?"
"That's what we're supposed to do. Chica who was still by me started screaming. Emily came over to me and gave me the pizza. "Here ya go!" I give Emily a smile," I can always trust my favorite security guard! "

I gave Chica the pizza and eventually got the whole gang back in, but Foxy was t he hardest to get. He is too fast! Anyway sadly Emily got fired, and now works at a restraunt called Chuckio Cheese. Weird name, and it's also a pizzaria! Ha....

"Jess!" Emily yells as I was writing in the Doctors journal he gave me. Ahh.... he's so nice. "Emily?"
" Will I see you again?"
"Sure I think you'll see me very soon."
"Bye Doctor, bye Jess!!!" Emily shouts.
Doctor and I say this at the same time." Bye Emily!"