Chapter 6

(The FNAF theme song plays in my head)

"Doctor? Do you have any idea where she is?"

"Nope."

"So I guess we have to wing it?"

"Yep." We get are way through the stage. One of the atoamatronics moves but I just roll my eyes, i got used to it. We open the kitchen door. I looked around then I slam the door, then I hear frantic screams. We both ran to the screams. But then it stops. I gulp," You.....now know maybe?" He completely ignores," Go to the security room. The cameras....we might find her." I nod. We run to the security room. We get inside. I shut the doors. Doctor looks at the cameras." Nothing, I can't find her.." I hear banging in the windows. It was Emily. I quickly open the doors and she ran in. I shut them."Hi!"

"How did you....?"

"Chica..asked me for pizza for some reason....... and I ran here, and you guys were gone. So I ran to Foxy to see if it had you. But for some reason Foxy was hanging upside down. I ran back here and the doors were closed, now I'm here." The Doctor looks around."Ahhh I see." Doctor says. We look at the camera 6:00. I hear door handles. I see Emily jumping up and down." Yes! Last Day!!!!" She shakes our hands and heads off out of the restaurant." Phew!" I said. We climb up damage the TARDIS made. We climb in. I shut the doors." Wow! That was fun! Even though we were inside a creepy restraunt filled with moving anomatronics!" Doctor laughs." Yup! Now where should we be heading off to?!"

I think for a bit. Hmmm...Where's a place that the doctor hasn't traveled too before..... wait... a second! Wasn't there a monster in my school when I met the Doctor?" Doctor I know exactly where to go. My school." I see him put his hand on his chin. Than he face palms. "OF COURSE! I should of remembered!" He shouts." Stupi..stupid dumb me!" He mumbles. I come and pat him on the back. Then I crouch on the floor. Doctor put a hand on my shoulder." Hey you ok?" I feel whiteness around my eyes. I wake up." DOCTOR!!!!" I was in my bed. I look around. It was just a dream?