Chapter 8

I open it. A big flash of light hits my face. Time lord, time loooord. Then there's a flash. Now I remember....

FLASH BACK
The beautiful sky, orange like the sunset. And The big dome that wich covers my home. Then a lazer hit. Daleks shoot there Lazers on the city. I run far far far to a ship. I fly off. No where to go. I loose control. I hit earth. Then I saw humans.

I scream. I run out of the room." Jess?" The Doctor  runs towards me. "Hello. Um....you look great." He looks at me with a confused." Jess you ok?"

"Yes um yea doctor, actually I feel MAGNIFICENT." The Doctor looks at the pocket watch I'm holding." Jess where did you get that?"

"Oh this? Well my human self lost it. She found it."

"Human self? Jess Noo you can't be!" I smile." What does it look like Doctor."

"NO WAY!"

"Yes way." He hugs me. I pat his back." Well um, I'm glad to see you. I dont I've seen since we were kids! Let's celebrate! How about.....let's time travel!"

"About TIME!"

Timmmmme skip!

"Ok we're here."

"Yeah."

"Ok so we're in Freddy Fazzbear's Pizzaria again. But why?"

"I don't know....." A light hits my face." You there! Wait a sec... Doctor?! Jess?!"

"Hello!!!!"

"Missed you Emily!" We hug. I realized Nothing will be the same..... I'm not Jess like the Jess who these people knew, I was someone different. Will they accept me?

"Are you ok?" Emily questions. "Yeah, yeah."

"Anyway what's wrong."

"Nothing everything's under control."

"Are you sure?" The Doctor asks.

I look around. Same, same scary place, the human Jess experienced. Why?! She was so young.... only 18! Uhhhhhhh why did she have to open the watch....

I hear screams outside. "The anomatronics! They got out of the building! Man I forgot to lock the doors! This is bad very bad...." She mumbles to herself. I look around."Oh man...this is bad."