Chapter 5

"Yeah I guess that makes sense... um Doctor?"

He fixes his bow tie." Yea?"

"Since I dunno, the candy place...we didn't get to do much stuff there. Could we go somewhere else?"

"Why not?" He pushes some buttons." So, where do you to go?"

The TARDIS starts making weird sounds. Then spins." Doctor! We're crashing!"

"Hey! I'm supposed to say that!"

"Wahaha!" I say in a sarcastic voice. I tumble."Owwww....." I rub my head." Jess hold on!" He reaches his hand out, I grab it. OMG I'M HOLDING THE DOCTORS HAND!

My hand lets go. I hit the wall." OWWW!" My head was throbbing like nuts." It's ok Jess..... reach for my hand ok?"

"O..k.." I stumble back to the center. I reach my hand out. Then the TARDIS stops spinning." Owwww!" I reach my hand out and he pulls me up." Ok, lets see where we are." He opens the TARDIS door. We crashed inside a restaurant. I flash light hit our faces." Who are you? You don't look like any anamatronics....." Someone yells. The voice came closer. It was a girl." Who are you?" I said

"Emily, I'm the security guard of this pizzeria." I look around. Nooo?! This can't be!" What's it called?"

"Freddy Fazzbear's pizzaria."

"NOO WAY!"

"I'd be careful if I were you, follow me." She motions us to follow her. I close my eyes tightly as we pass the out of order sign." Can..can we go faster?"

"No. We have to go at this pace so the anamatronics don't feel left out or feel uncomfortable because we are looking at them more thanthe others." Shiver runs down my back."Yea...yeah." The Doctor reaches out and grabs my hand." Don't be scared Jess, I'm here." I felt a little better. We get to the security room. I intently turn the light on. Emily turns the light off." We don't want to lose power."

" Yeah." I tighten my grip. I look at the Doctors face. He had the pain look on his face. I loosen," Sorry..." Emily looks at her watch." It's 12:34. 6 more hours till my shift ends." Doctor looks around." Ok so explain how you know this Jess?" I whisper in his ear." Theres a Game called  5 nights at Freddy's. This must be the place."

"I know."

"How?"

"You just told me. I know." I roll my eyes. I notice the doors weren't closed. I close it. I look at the Doctor. He sits on the floor. Sooo cute! I look back at the door. I look threw the window. Freddy was screeching. He was looking at me. I scream. I tightly close my eyes. I sit down and huddle in a ball. Emily was just staring at Freddy. She was angry." YOU KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I HAD TO LOOK AT YOU?! TO MANY!" She just stares into his eyes. Then she looks at her camera. I just stare as she runs out of the room. She screams. We both run to her. She was gone." Doctor..... I think she might be with Foxy. Just......just follow me." I run to the out of order sign. My feet were trembling as I walk in. Foxy wasn't there." Doctor Foxy isn't here watch out." I get out. Foxy was madly moving towards us. I scream. Doctor smiles as he gets in front of me. Blocking me like a force feild. He jumps on Foxy." Brilliant!  Just Brilliant! Humans are so Brilliant!" I couldn't take any more. I close my eyes tightly and start to cry in fear. Then someone pokes my shoulder."Hi." I open one eye. It was the Doctor. He wasn't at all brused or bloody. I hug him. Then I stop hugging him." Where's Foxy."

"Oh let's just say I hanged it upside down." I instantly look up. Foxy didn't have a hook. Foxy was upside down hanging by a rope. I smile but then serious." We need to find Emily."

"Yeah."