Chapter 11: Fired

"RING RING"

"UGGGGG" I moaned, then climbed out of bed.

"TIANNA!!" My sister yelled.

"WHAAAAAAT!" I sat up and opened my door.

"GET READY FOR WORK!" She yelled.

I grabbed some breakfast and my work clothes. I ran towards the office building, which is 2 minutes away.

I went into the building, see, it's a police force building, but below there's a tunnel leading to an tunnel, which goes to an FBI agency. I work at the police force but I'm not supposed to know bout the FBI thing.

I went inside the building.

"Agent Bee!" Dr. Clausen stormed out of her office. "You're fired!" She said giving me the newspaper. I shockingly glanced at the newspaper. It had a picture of me with someone by a blue Telephone booth. There was a man close by,tall and skinny with brown hair and then stood a girl with blonde hair she looked like someone I knew. Me! I don't remember anything about this! "Why were you with the Doctor?," Dr. Clausen questioned. I intently snapped back into reality. "Doctor who?" I stammered, trying not to look at Dr.Clausens eyes. "The Doctor! You are not supposed to be with him! The Doctor is top seceret and we are not allies with this...Alien!" Dr.Clausen then glared down at the newspaper once more then said" You're fired. Get out of this building and never come back again."

-000-

"Dang it!" I yelled. "Patricia, don't you get it?I got FIRED. It was a well paying job too!" My sister rolled her eyes," Ha, I guess you're now back working at McDonalds."