Chapter 4

"So where are we going?" He smiles." Somewhere." I laugh, well because I was meeting the doctor. He pushes some buttons," Ok we landed." He opens the TARDIS door. A big breeze of air hit my face. I started breathing very hard. OMG I'm traveling with the doctor, I'm traveling with the doctor! Calm down, calm down. I walk out of the TARDIS. Wow, it looks like Candyland! I look back at doctor. He was just fixing his suit again. Then common sense came to mind." Doctor? Why did you let me come with you so early? You know, I can't believe you trust me. By the way what Doctor are you?"

"Just the Doctor." I shake my head." No that's not what I meant, what regeneration are you? I mean you look so similar.....in a way."

"Pttttt! Ha! I guess you can say 10th. Anyway, I trust you because you seem trustable, and I knew you were just so happy, I thought you would like to take a trip!"

"Well that's true....." I look at the candy. I grab a lolly pop sticking out of the ground. I was about to lick it." DON'T, don't lick it. It's poisonous to human touch." But unfortunately I already touched it." Doctor I already touched it, I'm not at all harmed."

But then I felt quite dizzy. I couldn't pronounce my words right." Dother.... I'm diffy..."

"Jess!? Can you hear me or at all see me?"

" kinaaaaaa." Then everything blacks out.

I wake up in a room full of candy canes. Where am I? I move a little. But then I notice that straps are around waist. " DOCTOR?!" I find a litttle glass window. Little candy people were looking at me." Stop looking at me!" Then they push a button and shock me. I close my eyes tightly. The candy people came over to me and unstraped the leather straps around my waist. I try to escape but they wouldn't let me. The candy people held me down. One walks in and grabs a candy like tool. It's was sharp. My throat started to dry." DOCTOR HELP ME!" They shock me. The candy man comes closer. Then there was a SMASH. The window burst into little pieces of glass. The Doctor jumps out. He unstraps the straps on hand." Come on follow me."

"thanks a ton tin man, I almost died!"

"Let's not worry about that right now, RUN!" We run to the TARDIS. I slam the door after we get inside." Doctor, please explain."

"Well, I got help for your candy issue. But unfortunately they have never seen humans before, sooo they took you for some tests."

"Oh."