CHAPTER 1

Write : 16/05/2021 [03:25 PM]
Publish : 17/05/2021 [02:40 PM]

3rd POV

Forth walk into his dorm while calling someone. He remembers about the plan to walk around with his friend. They already at the shopping mall and send him a massage to notice him. He runs back to his dorm when he cannot find his wallet. Thanks God, his brain was inside his head or else he will leave that too. In the middle of his walking, he accidentally bumps with someone and make the person fall down.

"I'm sorry, I don't notice you." Forth try to help the person to wake up.

"Ohh, it's okay. I'm okay." The person wake up, smile and walk away.

Forth stun for a second; he knows this scent but he ignore it and continue his journey to his dorm. 15 minutes later, he reached at the shopping mall. He quickly parks his bike and goes to his friend at the food court. The boys already order their food while waiting, so he walks to the counter to make an order.

"Sorry guys, I'm late. I was accidentally bump with someone in the middle of the road. Thanks God, he was okay." Forth tell his friend.

"It's okay; we still have an hour to finish our food before we go to the cinema. I'm excited to watch that film." Nat said while eating his fries.

After finish the movie, they decided to buy a few things before they went back to the dorm. Max and Nat decided to buy some groceries because Max want to eat Beef Lasagna. Nat will cook for him; they lived in the rent house together because they already married when they finish their high school.

Perth and Mark went to buy new shoes. They usually walk together everywhere, so Forth always walk alone at the back. Forth walk rack by rack to find what can he buy and eat at the night. After a few rack, he notice he was alone all the times. He sighs and keeps walking to the junk food section.

"What should I buy? I wanna finish my assignment tonight so I need a lot of food or should I order delivery? Hmmm." Forth think and look the snack in front of him.

Finally, he decided to buy some snack and will order for delivery if he starving later. He picks few flavors of Lays, Pocky, Twisties and few more. Then, he walks to the drinking section to find his favourites drinks; winter melon tea. He took two carton of the tea into the basket and proceeds to buy a new ice cream flavor by Walls; chocolate mint and strawberry oreo. Forth look his basket again and go to the counter to pay and going home after he tells his friend in the LINE group. He drive slowly because of the things he buy, he should bring his car instead of bike.

***

Forth wake up early although it was weekend. He decided to jog around the park to fresh his mind. He glad because he manages to finish his assignment last night. He hates the situation when he needs to do his assignment on weekend; it was his lazy day or the day he went to his family home or day to play with children at the orphan house.

Last Wednesday, Forth's mom already call him and ask him to go home. They will have BBQ night because his father was in town. After jog a few round, Forth back to his dorm and take a bath. It's already 12 in the noon, he bring his bag to the car and start his journey. Out of sudden, rain pours like cat and dog; he drives slowly for an hour before he reach his home.

"Mom ! I'm home !" Forth scream from the front door.

"No need to scream, I'm in kitchen." Forth's mom answers back.

Forth put the bag pack in room before go to his mom. He saw all of his siblings was there. His oldest brother; Earth with his husband, Mix in the middle of make some food. His middle brother; Mew and his husband, Gulf talk with mom while give their babies a milk. He smile alone; their family never think that love is based on gender.

"You can fall in love with anyone you want, gender is doesn't matter in that case."

Like both of his brother, they get married after they finish their studies and they already have their own job. Both of them decided to take a surrogate mother to have their own child. Earth and Mix have both boys use Earth's while Mew and Gulf have a pair of twin using Mew's.

"Uncle Forth ! Uncle Forth !" Boun call his uncle.

"Yes, why? What do you want?" Forth pick Boun and bring him to his parents.

"Nothing, I just call you. You're in the middle of daydreaming and smile alone. Daddy said, you cannot smile alone unless you meet your lover. Right, Daddy?" Boun ask Earth.

"Hahaha, yes Boun. Facts!" All of them laugh.

"Uncle Forth, did you meet your lover now? I will get a new uncle or aunty?" Yacht ask.

"No, I'm not with anyone. No new uncle or aunty for now. Let me finish my study first." Forth take a glass of orange juice in the fridge.

"Ohh, uncle... You're lame ! Yacht already have girlfriend named Sammy in his school. Why you're still single?" Boun ask while running away from shy Yacht before Yacht knock his head.

"Boys, don't run or you will fall. Careful." Forth's dad walks into the house from the garden.

"Hello, Dad. How are you? Last time you call, you're in Australia." Forth hug his dad.

"I'm fine. Healthy like a bull. I finish my job there and went home. Stay here for two weeks before fly to Korea. I will bring your mom too." Dad kiss mom's temple.

That night, they have their BBQ with bless. Mew and Gulf's babies; Bank and Lyn play with Forth. They rarely meet Forth because they live far away from the city. Almost midnight, all of them tidy all the things and take a rest. Boun and Yatch sleep with Forth, they love bedtime story from Forth before them going to sleep.

***next chapter, please***