AUTHOR'S NOTE

Ezra Kairo - Hold Me 

ps : I never know about Ezra Kairo before this and someone suggest me this song when I ask them to suggest a song for Forth sing to Beam on the last chapter, so this is the song. It was so sweet. I love the lyric and his voice was so spectacular. You can hear his other song on youtube or spotify. Good voice to recommend.

***

ps : This is the platinum ring that Forth use to propose Beam

ps : This is the platinum ring that Forth use to propose Beam. I search a platinum ring design and found this. It was so pretty, I have a rings kinda similar to this design but a cheapest one. My ex-boyfriend buy it for me but I still wear it because I love that ring. Hahaha, pardon me. By the way, I found the price for this rings and after convert to Malaysia Ringgit; it will be around RM3574.70 ... So hella expensive for that kind of design but I'm not professional in the jewelry things so maybe it just a normal price for them. I don't know. 

***

Thank you for all the readers that vote and left some comment for me. I already try my best to write the fanfiction for them although we know that they don't have any series together. We just can pray and hope for that. May all of us will support them with their new series or drama that they be partner with other actor/actress. This ship never dead in my life; I hope that things in your life too.

Before I go, I want to tell you. I'm not a romantic person, I can read all those romantic scene but I cannot write it up. I usually write another genre of story and because of the fanfiction; I start to write a love story. For ForthBeam ; TaeTEe. For other ship that I write about them. If you want talk to me, kindly dm me on wattpad. I will reply it if I could. Once again, thank you so much for your time and patient to wait for me to publish the chapter.

Bbye and take a good care of yourself. Stay safe and don't forget to got your vaccine so soon.