CHAPTER 10

Write : 11/06/2021 [08:45 PM]
Publish : 15/06/2021 [10:02 AM]

Forth's POV

"Good Morning, Baby." I see Beam rub his eyes for a few times, please. It's so fucking cute !

"Morning, Forth." He replied me back after he notice that I see straight at him.

"Let's ready and have breakfast with them, Wayo and Kit want with in the pool before getting ready for check out." Beam wake up and stretch his body.

"Okay, let's go." He yawns for a few times while ready before we heard someone knock the door.

"Forth, Beam let's breakfast now." Kit voice from outside.

"Okay, wait a minutes." Beam brush his hair in front of mirror after done our toilet routine.

"Beam, wait for a while." I pull him in my embrace and peck his forehead.

"Forth..." Beam face becomes red in instant.

"Hahaha, why you're so cute, Baby. Let's go." I hold his hand and walk together.

3rd POV

"Morning everyone." Phana and Wayo just reach the breakfast table.

"Let's have our breakfast now before we play in the pool." Ming said and serves them with a glass of orange juice.

"Yeah, did you guys already pack your stuff ?" Beam ask while serves a toast to Forth.

"Yes, I already pack all the stuff, my family rushing me to bring Wayo homes." Phana chuckles.

"Wayo going to be wife so soon, leave me and Beam. I'm jealous. Hahaha." Kit said to Wayo and getting hit of his head by Phana.

"Heyy, don't include me in your case, just eat this, don't be sad." Beam shoves a muffin in Kit's mouth.

After they finish breakfast, all of them jump in the pool for the last time at the villa. They play with the ball, play with the flamingo tubes and even make a swimming race until turn it to water fight. Phana order some coconut ice cream and other junk food to eat while they play because they surely will hungry after they finish playing.

"Guys, eat first and continue after this. Around 11.50 we will meet at the parking lot. I will check out for us and show a way to restaurant for our lunch before we separate this evening." Phana told them and give some fries to Wayo.

***

They separate by their own way after they have their lunch together. Forth notice that Beam already wear the shoes that he bought for him; Forth decided to change his sneaker into the similar one as that; a black sneaker with white strip. He calls Beam to show his sneakers.

"Baby, look." Forth show his sneakers to Beam.

"You buy a couple sneakers with me ?" Beam asks with his round eyes.

"Yes, I want to have couple sneakers with you. We can wear it after this when we go on our date." Forth chuckles.

"Auu, you're so sweet naa." Beam pinch Forth's cheeks.

"Of course, I only sweet to you. My Baby." Forth peck on Beam lips.

"Let's go home. I'm sure they are eager to meet us to know about the vacation." Forth hold Beam's hand while driving. Once a while he kiss Beam hand.

In the car, Beam take his chance to look at Forth all the times, he always do that only in secretly but now he can show Forth how he love to watch Forth drive a car. He look so relax and handsome with his shades. Beam glad that Forth accept him as his boyfriend, he like Forth more than anyone else know.