CHAPTER 7

Write : 03/06/2021 [12:06 AM]
Publish : 07/06/2021 [04:08 PM]

3rd POV

Phana, Wayo, Ming, Kit and Beam go to medicine cafeteria for their lunch. While waiting for the order, Phana and Wayo scrolling resort near the beach for their anniversary. Wayo love beach and sea so Phana decided to rent a resort for him. He told them that he will bring all of them together. For short vacation during semester break and anniversary celebration too.

"Baby, how about this one; Rayavadee Resorts, Krabi ?" Phana his ipad to Wayo.

"Hmm, did they have private pool ?" Wayo ask back.

"According to the information, each room has their own private pool and tropical garden." Phana sip his water.

"Hmm, interesting. Did they have a villa ? Three bedroom ? We want to bring our friend together so let's just rent a villa with three bedrooms." Wayo serve the food in Phana's plate.

"Okay, they have family villa with three bedroom, living room, and private swimming pool. Are you okay with that ?" Phana look at Wayo.

"Okay, just take that. Make it this weekend." Wayo eat his food.

"Okay, done. Booked." Phana smile.

Beam and the other just hear the conversation between Phana and Wayo. In a few minutes, they book a resort and make a quick decision, just like that. All of them don't have class that evening so they decided to rest at their dorm. Ming and Kit buy some ice cream for them while waiting to chatting about the room for the vacation and the plan.

"Beam, me and Wayo in one room. Ming and Kit in one room. How about you ? Should I ask Forth to accompany you ?" Phana ask Beam.

Beam face turn red in millisecond. All of them laugh while look at Beam. He doesn't know how to answer Phana question. All of them always said that he and Forth was couple although they don't know the truth because Forth always sent and pick up him from everywhere. He don't want to be alone with the couple so he decided to ask Forth if he want to come besides they want to know more about Forth.

"Okay, let me call him first. Don't put hope okay." Beam surrender to them.

"Okay !" All of them answer at the same time and giggles.

Beam's POV

I take a deep breath before I call Forth. I always nervous to call Forth; it's started when I realized that I like him more than a friend. After I realized about that, I try to tone down my nervousness and become relax like usual. I dial his number; before it start ringing, Forth already answer my call.

"Hello, Beam. Anything wrong ?" Forth ask after he answers.

"Hello, no. I'm fine." I answer it shyly while all of them make a face to me.

"Ohh, thanks God. I thought something happen. Why you call me ?" Phana ask me to put a loud speaker using hand gesture.

"Forth, can I put you to loud speaker ? Phana want to talk with you too." Ming smile while look at me.

"Hmm, sure." Forth said.

I put my phone on the table after I use loud speaker so all of them can hear Forth voice.

"Hello, Forth. It's me Phana." Phana smile although Forth can't see him.

"Hello. Yes, did you need anything ?" Forth ask him.

"Ohh, I want to invite you to our semester break vacation. I and Wayo while Ming with Kit, so Beam will be alone in the room. I ask Beam to call you, so I can invite you. Are you free this weekend ?" Phana scroll his ipad while talking with Forth.