CHAPTER 9

Write : 05/06/2021 [10:25 PM]
Publish : 14/06/2021 [05:55 PM]

3rd POV

It was almost 10 AM, Beam pick his bag pack and walk down to the waiting place. He meet Kit in the elevator, he smile at Kit while wish good morning. They walk together to the parking lot and notice that Phana, Wayo, Ming and Forth already waiting for them. Look like Wayo still sleepy because he still in the car whiles the other outside chatting with each other.

"Good Morning." Beam and Kit wish to them.

"Morning boys." Forth take Beam bag into the car.

"Should we have our breakfast first ? I'm sure all of us still don't have our breakfast yet." Phana told them.

"Okay, show the way. We will follow you." They walk to their cars.

They start their journey to the resort and having meals in the middle of the road. Phana already list down a famous restaurant for them to try. Phana's car in the front and follow by Ming's car and lastly Forth's car. They already fill their car tank before they meet each other.

Forth's POV

"Beam ?" I looked at Beam because he not talking anything since we in the car.

"Yes, why ?" Beam looked at me.

"Oh, nothing. Are you okay ? Tired ?" I drive slowly.

"I'm okay, don't worry. I just tired a little bit. I tidy all my things to bring for this vacation and to meet our parents. Need to choose suitable cloth and all the stuff." Beam pouts his mouth.

"Our parents ?" I was so happy when he says that, it feels like we already got married.

I chuckles alone with my delulu mind until I realized Beam looked at me with his round eyes.

"Hey, why ?" I continue my laugh.

"No, why you laugh alone ? Because I said our parents ?" Beam turn on the radio.

"No, nothing. It's true, our parents. Your parents and my parents; basically our parents. Right ?" I explain to Beam after he make a face to me.

After that, Beam close his eyes and get some sleep before Phana stop at the first restaurant in his list. We pass our breakfast, he asks for early brunch. I wake Beam up with a little slap on his face. He slaps my hand with his annoying face.

"Forth, don't slap me. Wait for a while." He rub his eyes; please it's was so cute !

I walk into the restaurant with him and notice them already waiting for us. The waiter put a menu on the table before walk away to bring us cold water before eat. I open the menu for Beam while he busy with his phone. What I notice about Beam, he always takes a picture when he goes to a new place that he hasn't go before. It was his habit from the start.

"Beam, choose the menu first, continue what you do after that." I said to Beam.

"Hmm, okay." Beam looked at the menu with his sparkle eyes. Food and Beam; inseparable.

"I want Crabmeat Omelette With Sriracha and Basil and congee." I told the waiter my order.

"I want Cherry Tomato and Tuna Salad. Ermm, and Red Curry Fried Rice With Smoky Chilli Jam. Thank you." After Beam make his order, he walk away to take a photo of the restaurant.

Phana and Wayo order Bacon French Toast Bake, Mexican Breakfast Chilaquiles and Potato Chip Omelet while Ming and Kit order Chicken Chivito Sandwich, Mushroom and Spinach Bread Pudding and Blueberry Sweet Rolls With Lemon. Phana order a teapot of warm tea.