CHAPTER 4

Write : 21/05/2021 [03:00 PM]
Publish : 26/05/2021 [02:03 PM]

3rd POV

After that day, Forth always find a way to meet Beam either in faculty or outside. He cannot forget about the thing that his parents told about their childhood and because of he doesn't have Beam's phone number, so he needs to guest where Beam right now. Sometimes he found Beam and sometimes no. Forth thinks he should ask Beam for his phone number so it's being easier to meet him.

"Okay, today, I will ask for his phone number. Let's go Forth !" Forth talk with himself while walking toward Beam at the café.

Forth walk into the café, he know Beam love eat dessert here because he found him a few times here with his friend. He eats Strawberry Vanilla Cheesecake and plain water again. He should try Cinnamon Roll after this; Forth think he will teach him if he can hang out with Beam. Forth chuckle alone while walking.

Knock knock

Beam look up and find Forth in front of him. He was so shocked and speechless. He know that he always notice Forth around him but never think that Forth will speak with him, and now he alone.

"Hi, Beam. Can I sit here?" Forth ask while smile.

"H... Hi... Sure. Have a sit." Beam face turn red.

"Thankyou." Forth look straight to Beam's face.

"Welcome." Beam said almost whisper.

"Hey, don't be shy on me. Relax." Forth chuckles.

"I'm not." Beam drink his water.

"Wait for a while, I want order something too, you need anything else?" Forth stand up.

"No, thanks." Beam said.

***

After they talk while having cake, Forth ask Beam to join him for dinner with his family. Forth told his mom that he meets Beam in the café and his mom asks him to bring Beam for their family dinner.

"Beam, mom asks me to bring you for dinner with my family. You're not busy right?" Forth ask while they walk to the parking lot after Beam agrees that Forth sent him back to his dorm.

"Uhuks, what?" Beam chocked on his saliva.

"My mom said to bring you for dinner. Are you busy?" Forth ask again.

"No, I'm not but it's for family, I was a stranger." Beam gives excuses.

"Hmm but mom said so, no argument need here." Forth open the door for Beam.

Beam enters the car and wears the seatbelt. He cannot argue anymore, he know it was Mister Ryu and Madam Jane order. 30 minutes later, they enters Forth's mansion. Beam can see how big the house and the car. One with Forth and five more in the parking lot.

"They were so rich." Beam talk slowly but Forth hear it.

"No Beam, we're just normal people, no need to be scared." Forth park his car.

They enter the mansion and hear voice from the living hall. Forth notice his siblings car outside and he so sure his nephew will scream when they found him soon. He holds Beam and walk to the living hall.

"Ehemm..." Forth make a sound.

1 ... 2 ... 3 ...

"UNCLE FORTH" Boun and Yatch scream in the same times.

They run and hug Forth tightly. They usually bickering with each other a lot but they need Forth when they going to sleep here.

"Guys, this is Beam. He come with me for dinner, mom asks to bring him here." Forth said because his siblings and their husband stare Beam like want to eat him.

"Wait, Beam ? Beam from the orphan right ?" Earth realized when he heard that name.

"Yes." Beam answer shyly.

"Oh my gad ! Beammm ! I know it you when I noticed this scent. Strawberry Vanilla." Earth hug Beam.

"Did you know me?" Beam ask.

"Of course ! Forth always be with you when he goes to orphan when he was a child." Earth stares at Forth and Beam.

"Forth even cry when he cannot find you after you gone. It feels like yesterday when those things happen." Mew laugh when he remember it back.

"Boy, let's eat. Dinner is ready !" Madam Jane calls us for dinner.

"Let's go Beam, this way." Forth put his hand behind Beam waist.

Forth and Beam sit beside each other with Mister Ryu and Madam Jane while Earth, Mix, Mew and Gulf sit on the other side. All the children already eat before and going to sleep with the maid.

"Let's pray first." Mister Ryu prays and they start to eat.

"So, Beam, how your life now ?" Earth asks.

"It's not too bad, it's fine, I guess." Beam said and drinks the water.

"Both of you in same university right ? Did you guys meet before ?" Mix asks both of them.

"No, I never meet him before; I meet him when P'Kim asks me to pick him up because he misses his bus to the orphan." Forth replied it.

"You're from what faculty ? It's rare if I said you don't know Forth in the university, he one of the big mafia there." Mew chuckles.

Everyone laugh after Mew said that, they know it was true. Forth and his friend were popular there because they usually will participant in security for university event. Once, they fight with other university student because the students harass their girl fellow.

"I'm from Medicine. I don't know about him, I usually don't talk with stranger or know about my surroundings." Beam put down his spoon and fork on the plate.

After dinner, they rest on the family room and have their dessert. Madam Jane request to have a Red Velvet Cheesecake for that night. The night become late and they still not done catching up with Beam. Earth and Mew so excited to meet Beam again and they introduce Mix and Gulf to Beam. Madam Jane asks Beam to sleep there, she told Forth to bring Beam to the guest room.

"You will be okay here or you want to sleep in my room ?" Forth open the door.

"I will be okay here. Thank you." Beam walk into the room and notice a change cloth for him on the bed.

"Okay, good night. Sleep well. If you want anything, just knock my door." Forth close the door from outside.

"Okay, good night too." Beam said and smile to Forth.

***next chapter, please***