About Jenna Forna

001- Shitty Introduction

It's all the same, everyday. There's a villain, who thinks that if they force their ideas on society then everyone will suddenly fall in line. Then there's the hero's, who believe that by fighting against the villains they'll learn that it's not gonna work that ways. And you know what? I'm sick of it! It's always violence, and it never works. If they want to change the world, or make it safe. They don't need violence, they need something that will reach the heart of both sides and in between. That's why I- Jenna Forna, despise both, villains and hero's. Heck. I even dislike vigilantes. All they do is break the rules. No better then villains if you ask me. That's why I train day in day out, so I can show the world that you don't need violence to make a change, to fix this corrupt system that society made. You just need one brave soul to step up, and lead the way. And I'm hoping I can be that brave soul.

Before I move on with my sorry, I should tell some things about me. Well, first off, my quirk. I can manipulate Lava/Magma. I can use the heat around me and regulate the temperatures I can also turn the heat rays into lava or magma. My drawbacks include getting a fever or cold, and being extremely sweaty. I can also use my lava to make fire, or heal people. Don't ask how, I just can. But the best part is I can turn parts of my body into lava or my whole body. When the quirk is in use my hair turns into lava burning the ground I walk on. It's used as a defensive measure.

Next, appearance. I have extremely long black curls that have golden/orange natural highlights. When it's straightened reaches to the floor and lays on it. I have crystal blue eyes, some might say it reminds you of a cold winter day or a beautiful summer beach vacation. I have fair skin that's smooth and soft, and people tell me a body to die for. I don't have much confidence in my appearance, so I mainly wear hoodies.

Finally, my personality. I like to think I'm calm and collective. I have the highest marks in my year, and school. I also can switch up personalities. If need be I can be the most deadly person alive, or sweeties person to ever walk the earth. Just depends on my mood.

Well now that you know some things about me, let's start the story.