Todoroki Doki Doki

003- Todoroki POV

At the Todoroki Household after the incident.

The Todoroki family was gathered around their tv. Listing to every word the young child said. Taking it to heart. But one Todoroki especially, was listening. This Todoroki was around the same age as the person on the tv. Wondering how someone who he never met, could be saying something that related so much to him. Perhaps they went through the same thing? Or maybe they went through worst? He didn't know. But all he knew was. If he ever got the chance to meet her, he would become friends with this person and stick with them through everything.

Exactly one month later.

Shoto Todoroki was walking the streets of a nearby town, making his way to a soba shop to enjoy some sweet soba instead of accompanying his father to a party like he was supposed to. Ever since the day he watched the news, he's been more rebellious against his father. Thinking that the person on the tv was right.

Opening the door to the warm shop then nice smell of noodles and deserts filled his nose.

Now, you're probably thinking "noodles and deserts don't go together.." well surprisingly it does. And it makes for a hella comforting scent.

Todoroki was quickly brought out of his mind by the familiar voice of some he's never met but has heard talking to the person at the register.

"It's ok, really. I can pay for it. I didn't say that for free things, I said it because it's true." Turning he saw he was face to hair with the only person he had looked up to in such a passionate and admiring way. Deciding that this might be the only chance he will have to meet her, he didn't wast any time in going up to her and introducing himself.

            "Hello, I'm Shoto Todoroki, and I just want to say, your speech the other they really reached out to me. In a way no one else has".The person turned their head and he was struck with the most amazing pair of blue eyes he's ever seen. Only problem is. The color reminded him so much of his fathers eyes.

            "Hai! I'm Jenna Forna. And did you say your last name was Todoroki? One of my late cousins name is Enji Todoroki. Though he doesn't know we're related. Do you know him? Also, nice to meet you!"

"Really? He's actually the flaming pice of trash that's called my father!" The young Todoroki has never felt so happy to be related to Endeavor in his life, he knew he sounded dumb but he really looked up to this person. And he's not the only one.

            The children continued to converse while eating until they realized just how long they've been there. Saying goodbye they walked to the doors, neither of them thinking to get the others number just hoping they'd see each other again.

The young Todoroki reached the front gates of his traditional Japanese styled home and walked through. As soon as he was safely inside he was met with the loud screams of his father. "SHOOOOOOOTOOOOOOOOO ID THAT YOUUUUU?!" Rolling his eyes the boy made no effort to answer the question and quietly made his way to his room, not wanting to get caught.