Reaching Out.

002- Inspiring Words

            I was walking down the streets of Kalimora, a island just off the coast of Mustafa Japan[not sure if this is a real island?!]. It was nice and warm out. Birds chirping and streets clear. It's as expected of a summer morning while I'm on a jog. I was taking my normal route, the one that's alway from the noise of the bustling city streets.

            I turned the corner as I did every morning just to be met with the smell of smoke and debris. All that was running through my mind was, "no pros will be here in the next nine- ten hours. Knowing that anyone in the mere 10 mile radius is either dying or extremely hurt and won't be able to wait that long, I did the first thing any insane person would do. I ran to help. Calling out for injured bystanders and using my advance hearing I strained for the faintest sound of life. Helping everyone I could find out and asking if they were ok. Looking at the source I found fire, heat. Perfect. Using my quirk I put out the fire. And went in the building searching for trapped bystanders. By the time I had gotten everyone out and set up stations to see if people were ok, think god there were some doctors and nurses trapped, the reinforcements arrived.

            "You guys are a little late. I don't know where the person who caused it went but I took care of everyone who was trapped. You can go over to the left and ask for the people who need serious help, everyone else has only mild injuries. Maybe next time hurry up." Turning away I was going to walk when a pro hero stopped mes he was tall and buff with short red hair and the same type of glowing blue eyes as me. I noticed him as my late cousin, Enji Todorki, best known as...Endeavor. But if course, he has no idea we're related. Singing I decided to be nice today for just a bit longer.

            "Can I help you?" The man took in my features and put on a cold look.

            "You should have waited for the pros to arrive. You're too young to help." Scoffing I turned fully to look at him.

            "So what I'm hearing is..you wanted me to leave the scene and let the people who were barely alive die, all because I'm not a pro? Or I'm too young? Because if that's so, I don't think you understand what the meaning of the word "kindness" is. I'm not gonna leave people who need help KNOWING that reinforcements won't arrive in time. You might be ok doing that...but I'm not. Know if you excuse me, I'm extremely tired and in dire need of a shower!" Walking away I made my way back home, but before I could walk a block away news reportes bombarded me blocking any escape I could have. Asking dumb questions like, "how could you stand up to him like that?" Or "do you have a death wish kid?" Some even saying. "Where are your parents, have they taught you no manners?" Getting tired of it I did the most logical thing I could think of, I yelled.

            "NO! Have YOU NO SHAME?! You all go around praising hero's, not even realizing the fact that most of the time it's not even Thier work...you go around interviewing them. Feeding in the lies they tell you. Most of the hero's are power hungry. Heck! They probably even did forced marriges to have powerful kids and forced the path of a hero on them once they birthed the perfect one. So before you even THINK about shame...look deeper into the hero's you have today." With that I walked off liek the bad bitch I am, leaving everyone to think on my words. Some even stunned by them. Thinking "how can a 11 year old be smarter then over half the world?" It's because I know what the purpose of my life is. While most of them...don't.