Die? No Thanks.

005- Entrance Exams

It has been a couple of years since principle Nezu took me in. I have gotten close with a lot of the teachers here and have been training harder then most people who went here. I was walking around the school walking to the auditorium for the entrance exam since I supposedly had to take it. It would be easy since I already knew what was happening and all I had to do was melt the robots, like seriously. They couldn't give me a harder task?

I had finally fount the auditorium but it turns out I'm late. Feeling guilty and not wanting to be called out I stayed by the door.

It's been years since I made that speech when I was eleven. Some people still have it close to their heart, others forgot all about it.

Present Mic was going over the rules when he was interrupted by a raven haired person raising their hand. "SIR! YOU HAVE ONLY SHOWED US THREE ROBOTS BUT ON THE PAPER IT SHOWS FOUR, IF THIS IS A MISTAKE ON OFFICIAL PAPERS IT IS A DISGRACE TO UA!" Shaking my head I was getting bored of his rant so I tuned out only to hear a description of me being called out only moments later.

"AND YOU STANDING BY THE DOOR WITH THE BLACK AND GOLD HAIR, IF YOURE GONNA COME IN LATE YOU SHOULD LEAVE, SOME OF US ARE TRYING TO TAKE THINGS SERIOUSLY." This bitch did not just call me out. Oh hell naw that's what we ain't fenna do.

"Well if you were paying attention as good as you said you were you wouldn't have time to notice me come in late...would you?" This seemed to have shut him up because he started to...malfunction? What is he, a robot? Anyways after Present Mic got everything cleared up he allowed us to change and walk to our designated area. I quickly changed into my training outfit that Nezu had specially made for me so it doesn't melt off when I activate my quirk, and walked right into the city getting confused faces from everyone along the way.

"Well she has the right idea! What? Did y'all think you would get a countdown? Hero's sure don't. So go! Go! GO!" And with that, everyone was running in after me, me already with a nice total of 35 points from melting random robots that come at me. I was melting another robot when I heard someone shout from beside me.

"DYIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" and then a loud explosion went off. Whoever that is needs to work on their wording, they can't go around killing people.

After the smoke cleared up I looked for people to see if any of them got hurt during the explosion, finding a few trapped I quickly melted the debris and helped them up. Running to get more points afterwards.

I was running around, getting points, saving people, analyzing people. When I finally heard the words I've been dying to hear for the past half an hour or so. "TiMeS uP!" Okay, so maybe I could go without so much noise next time.

I made my way to the small dorm room I claimed when I first came here and took a shower. I knew how the points system works, I just hope I got enough to past.

            It's been about a week and I had got my acceptance letter yesterday. Apparently I've gotten the most points in history? Not my fault they gave an easy task. Right now I'm out for some spicy ramen and more chocolate and pads. If you couldn't tell, my periods coming up.

            Walking into the ramen shop first, I took a seat in my regular table stationed in the back left corner of the building. I don't normally come here on Wednesday's but I was in desperate need for it now.

            Looking around I calmly waited for someone to come and take my order. Soon getting lost in my thoughts I felled to notice an ash blonde male walking, or more so, stomping, over to me. He stopped right in front of my table and glared at me, but not until he shouted did I realize he was there.

            "WHAT IS AN EXTRA DOUNG AT MY TABLE? YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT THIS IS MY TABLE!" Quickly, I snapped my attention to the real world and confusingly looked at him.

            "I'm sorry, I didn't see your name engraved in this fine peach of metal...or did I miss it? Because, if I'm right. My name IS engraved."If it was even possible at the moment, his face got redder. Not from being flushed or embarrassed but from being down right mad.

            "I DONT SEE IT? ALSO HOW COULD YOU POSSIBLY DO THAT WHEN I SIT HERE EVERY DAY?"  I took in the possibility that he must like this spot as much as I do, and come here everyday at a different time.

            "Well, if this seat is really important to you...we can share it." His face turned into one of shock. Not sure why though. But as soon as it came, it went.

            "WHY WOULD I SIT WITH AN EXTRA LIKE YOU? YOU KNOW, YOU SHOULD JUST DIE! PROBABLY HAVE A USELESS QUIRK ANYWAYS." I let out a humorless chuckle, and replied in a blank face...

"Die? No Thanks."