The Lucky Encounter

004- UA?

            Jenna was walking home bobbing her head up and down listening to her music. She was so in tuned to what her music was saying and listening deeply to the meaning of the artist words she didn't notice someone in front of her...or more so something. So being oblivious to this something that took up space she didn't stop walking and ran into it.

            "GAHHHH!" Startled she quickly took out her earphones and looked down just to see a bear? Mouse? Rat? Weasel? She had no idea.

            "Sorry to startle you there, but I couldn't help notice your speech about a month ago. I completely agree with you. My name is Principle Nezu! I'm the principle at U.A. High. A prestigious school to raise rising hero's. I'm offering you a spot there and I already know about your situation so you can stay at one of the teachers dorms." Looking back up Jenna began to think about this proposal. She needed to become a hero to be able to reach more ears and have a bigger impact. Also it would help her situation. After thinking about it for two minutes she finally made her decision. Opening her mouth to answer she replied with a decision that might just change the world one day.

"Thank you do much for this opportunity, your decision won't go down in vain." She was hiding a smile under her force gaze that she kept on her face. But no one would be able to tell from just looking at her.

"Great! We can head to the school and get the registrations forms filled out. Follow me if you plz!" The cheery voice of the animalistic creature cheered as they achieved their goal of getting Jenna to join their school. Even though she won't officially start until she's of age like the rest, she will still train with the teachers and live on campus.

After a long day of paperwork Jenna finally made it back to her one room apartment that was feeler with only the essentials. Although a lot of people were begging for her to stay at one of their business places after her heartfelt speech, the young girl couldn't, and wouldn't, take advantage of others like that.

Getting her shower ready she organized her room and set up her night routine while waiting patiently for the currently cold waters to get hot. After about five minutes of waiting she stepped in and relaxed at the feeling of burning hot water running down her body. Although, she could've used her quirk to make it heat up faster, she wanted to use the extra time to set up her things.

Once she finished her shower and did her night routine she went out the door to her dimly lit kitchen and closed all the blinds of her home. She grabbed an apple and ate it as she made a glass of cold water and braided her hair for bed. Finishing quickly she made her way to bed and prayed to all the gods and deities that one day, wether by her hands or not, this world will be fixed and better then ever. Then, she fell asleep, but not before mumbling to herself.

"Well, what a lucky encounter"

Ahhhhhhhh what do y'all think? I finally made a book where I got to something!!! Yay for me👹 anywayssss leave feedback plz! Bye~~~ see you all next week! Hopefully🖕Oop, wrong emoji🖤 is what I meant