𝟜

┏━━━━━━༻♛༺━━━━━━┓

Arrival Of The Polish Royals!

┗━━━━━━༻♛༺━━━━━━┛

IT WAS THE DAY BEFORE the royal wedding, Francis and Mary were talking with each other. He was explaining to her how he was learning how to make knives and swords.

     A sudden knock on the door made their small conversation even smaller. They turned towards the door to see Sabastian standing there.

     "Francis, am I to come in?"

     Francis nodded making the dark-haired boy step inside the room. He nodded his head towards Mary in greeting and respect before turning towards Francis again.

     "What is it Bash? You know I don't like to be disturbed when I am in here." Francis rebuked.

     "I think you would want to know this." Bash said mischievously wobbling his eyebrows. Mary looked at the scene with hidden interest in her eyes.

     Francis raised an eyebrow in question. Bash walked inside the room and sat on the nearest chair crossing his legs on top of the table. Francis rolled his eyes and pushed Bash's feet off of the table. "Well... what is it?"

     "Oh, I was just in the throne room and guess what I heard?" he smirked picking up a sword from the table. "General Ivan came, you know Poland's princess' most trusted." He stopped in the middle knowing it was killing Francis.

     In the one second of Bash's silence all types of bad ideas came into Francis' head even if he didn't want to assume the worst. He gulped down the nervous knot in her throat and looked at Bash trying to compose himself. "What did he say?" he didn't want to, but his voice cracked a little in the middle from the fear.

     Bash's smirk grew even bigger hearing the nervousness in Francis' voice. "Oh, he just told us that the royal carriage of Poland will be arriving in an hour."

     "Wha—Wait, what?" Francis asked intelligently. His brain was now completely shut down. All the thoughts that occupied his head before were far gone. Now the blond boy was confused whether he should be nervous or happy.

     His brain was swarming with images of a certain brunette with deep brown eyes.

     "Wait, Astraea is coming?" Mary asked a small smile spreading across her face. She hadn't seen her cousin in a while. Last she saw her was when Astraea and her siblings came to visit her at the convent the first year she was there. That was almost eight years ago. She missed her cousin dearly but the small stab of jealousy that came after seeing Francis' reaction wasn't something she wanted to experience, especially because of her own sister.