𝟙𝟜

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

┏━━━━━━༻♛༺━━━━━━┓

The Star!

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

"WHAT IS HE doing?" Francis asked himself in a low tone. At that moment, the Dauphin was watching Astraea and Edward talking to each other near the lake. Then all of a sudden, Edward had leaned in to remove something from Astraea's long brown hair and then whispered something in her ear that made her giggle.

"That, my brother, is called flirting." Bash said standing beside Francis. He might be amused by the fact that his brother was in love but he still felt bad for the boy. Forced to watch the girl they liked with someone else was torture, he should know he liked someone who could never be his.

Francis huffed and slumped into the nearest chair. "Why is he here? Yes, I asked Rae to accept the proposal but I didn't think she would take it seriously. Everything has been so — argh." He grunted burying his face in both of his hands.

Bash looked down at him with sympathy before taking a seat next to him. "Did you tell her?"

Francis ran his hands through his face, resting them on his chin. "Didn't get an opportunity. I got her alone on the terrace but she wasn't in the correct mindset to talk. Then Monsieur Flirt arrived and since then I cannot get her alone."

"Monsieur Flirt," Bash repeated before bursting into fits of laughter. He shook his head trying to control his laughs seeing the glare Francis was sending towards him. "Sorry, but you have to admit. Jealousy brings out your humorous side."

"I'm not jealous."

"You haven't removed your eyes from Astraea ever since you came to the festival. You've been sending glares at Prince Edward ever since you saw him and you haven't even met him in person."

"Nice idea." Francis got up from his seat and started walking away from the dark-haired boy.

Bash looked at Francis in confusion. "What idea!?"

Francis turned towards him as he walked backward. A sly smirk on his face. "I think it's time I introduce myself to the Prince of Holland." that he turned around and walked directly towards the two royals.

Bash groaned as he looked at his half-brother making his way to Astraea and Edward. He was ready to stop Francis from going there and embarrassing himself but a flash of brown hair distracted the boy. His full attention was then turned towards Mary who was shopping with her ladies-in-waiting.

As Bash flirted with the Queen of Scots, his brother made his way to Princess of Poland and Edward. A huge smile found its way on his lips as he locked eyes with Astraea who was giggling at something Edward said. She nodded towards Francis before turning towards Edward again.