Love at first sight

(Ramen's POV)
The first thing you see is a beautiful crusty man putting you in a bowl. "Ayame, pass me the green onions," he calls.
"Here you go, Dad," a brunette girl walks over and passes him something.
The man begins cutting the bundle and then puts the onions on top of your noodles. Then he gets some bamboo shoots and Narutomaki and puts that on top of you too.

Then the man picks you up and carries you. All you can see is the ceiling. "Here ya go, kid," the man says and places you down.
"All right, time to chow down!" you hear a voice say. Then a face looms into view. You falter at the sight. Messy blonde hair, ocean blue eyes, perfectly tanned skin, soft lips, and three cute whisker marks on each cheek.
Those eyes are looking at you with such an arousing look , like they want nothing but to ravish you from now until the end of time.
He raises a pair of chopsticks and lowers them into your depths. The feeling of the cold wood against your wet noodles is just too much. You let out a gasp.
The boy pauses and his eyes widen in confusion.
"Did you just- gasp?" he asks.

(Naruto's POV)
It was a normal day like usual. Naruto woke up in his  cheap, trashy apartment, had a swig of expired milk, and went down to Ichiraku for his daily bowl of ramen.

He ordered the usual: pork miso ramen with Narutomaki and extra barbecued pork.

After Pops is done, he brings the bowl over. "All right, time to chow down!" Naruto says and breaks his chopsticks. He puts them in his hand and lowers them into the noodles. Then he hears an almost inaudible noise. Did the ramen just- "Did you just- gasp?" Naruto asks.
The ramen stays quiet. But Naruto was positive he heard it. He watches the ramen closely and begins to notice the perfect curve of the noodles and the way the juice blends in perfectly with the pork. Naruto leans forward and takes a whiff. "Oh- ooohh!"
He isn't able to contain the moan. It just smells- like all the most seductive scents in the world were packed together into one. He wanted the ramen. He wanted it here and now. But he couldn't. Not in public.
So he asked, "Hey, Pops?"
"Yeah?" said Ichiraku guy behind the counter.
"Could I take this bowl home?"

"Why would you do that?" Ayame raises an eyebrow.

"Uh... it doesn't matter. I'll bring the bowl back tomorrow, believe it! Ok, I've got to go!"

Naruto grabs the bowl and walks out of the restaurant.
The bowl is just- so hard, he thinks.

Harder than Rock Lee's weights.

Harder than Indra's Susanoo.

Harder than a tailed beast bomb.

Harder than him beating his meat to the picture of Sasuke in his apartment.

But this bowl is just- wow.

As he walks home, he holds the bowl up and whispers to it, "You're mine, baby girl."