Chapter7

Don't play until it says too
I woke up with a text from my mom.

                                  Mama bear❤️
Mama bear❤️
Well your school just called me and you're suspended, so you need to get up and clean the whole house.

Y/n
Yes ma'am...

Mama bear ❤️
Ok, it better be done..i love you I'll ttyl

Y/n
I love you too❤️
Read 5:53
_________________________________________

I got up and started with the kitchen and ended in my room.
Y/n: " two fucking hours." I fell back on my bed. My phone started ringing and I looked at it, it was Cassie. I answer the phone and only showed my forehead.
Cass: " I heard you got suspended, missy."
Y/n: " wait how did you know?"
Cass: " that teacher doesn't know how to shut his mouth he was explaining to the whole class and said " y/n for an example."and then told the whole thing."
Y/n: " welp can't do nothing about it now.." Cassie sat her phone down and looked at me.
Cass: " so talking about suspension, you...might wanna sit up for this.." I sat up leaning on my head board.
Y/n: " uh why, what did you do bitch"
Cass: " girl nothing, but let me tell you, so jean , kairi and mattia were standing in the hallway you know like you guys always do. And then jean was like "why do you care about where she is, she's always around Alejandro anyways. And I guess that made kairi mad, he yelled back, and idk what he said but It made jean walk off and kairi walked right out of the school."
Y/n: " well I know who "she" is...."
Cass: "I don't know what going on between that friend group but you gotta fix it." I groan into my pillow."
Y/n: " ughhh I know I just don't know how."
Y/n: " well I'm suspended until Tuesday soo I have a lot of time to think I guess."
Cass: " I hope you guys get everything fixed y'all were cute, and by y'all, I mean you and....." she clears her throat and smiles.
Y/n: " cass shut the fuck up, I'll call you tomorrow ." I say with a smile.
Cass: " ok, I love you byeeee."
Y/n: " I love you too." I blow a kiss at the phone and I hang up.
And because I was asleep all day I couldn't sleep at night so I just stayed up and looked scrolled through Instagram.

Whoisy/n guess who just got suspended 🖕🙂🖕

Comments off

PLAY THE SONG AT THE TOP
KAIRIS POV OF THE FIGHT AT SCHOOL

Me, jean, and mattia were waiting for the bell to ring for lunch. I guess y/n and Alejandro just didn't wanna show up. I kinda didn't wanna ask about where y/n was but I just kept thinking about it.
Kairi: " aye mattia do you know where y/n is?"
Jean: " why do you care where she is she's always around Alejandro anyway..."
Kairi: " can you just go, please." she walked away, and without saying a word to mattia I walked out to my car.
I didn't give a fuck if I got suspended or not I just wanted to go home.